Not open for further replies.

Trace

16 Sep 2012
This is annoying.
Unban requests:

name: trace
steam id: STEAM_0:1:23231270
reason of the ban: Hacking
why u should be unbanned: Because im not hacking. Read the thread below.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Wait for SOUR (the admin who banned you) to reply and see what his input on this but so far there are no demos on Sourceban, so if SOUR cant provide a demo i guess you will be unbanned

Headhunterz

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
This is Avoid, i think that says it all, anyway ha or SPA can decide this,

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i got alot of demo's from avoid/trace. but i wont upload those again sinse all my demo's were no evidence, cuz all people did say no any suspicious things(lol)and i remember they even said avoid would never do this demo's are so clear etc etc(he plays good etc etc)kinda annoying to hear when after all i was right in the (first place), and if advaldo did not check SMAC and some other things avoid would still be cheating on our servers. BIG thanks to Advaldo for his effort, and when he got banned he flamed at sour and admitted he was cheating all the time with wallhack/trigger bot..
like i suspected from day one(i can smell hacker from miles away), only nobody believed me....>!
and like the latest chat from Trace he admitted that SOUR was talking with avoid/Trace= so yeah obv cheater/hacker/scripter.
i got demos but like is said im not gonna upload cuz people will say(well nothing dodgy about demo's wich demotivated me to catch
low skilled wallhacking nabbos.

Last edited:

Trace

16 Sep 2012
No gotblunt you were wrong, have a look at the smacban warnings, there can just be some warnings on 2 days when i downloaded some free hacks to have some fun. Maybe 30 minutes of cheating some months ago.
And i already said sorry to Sour, it wasnt me who was insulting him and telling this shit, it was a friend of mine. I was always friendly and polite to Sour and i played with him really much with a lot of fun, why should i insult him?
And your demos must be funny! Im not hacking, and i know my bhop ist quite good, but do you know how a script looks like? You never loose speed, you never fail a bhop. Do you think im failing because i know that sb could specc me? Several times? Come on.

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
dude ok answer this why not come back on EH servers with your old name(AVOID)? why change your name in to Trace and make new forum account(sorry to say this but you obv have no brains at all. and when i type Trace in to search chat files with included your name 9 out of 10 people call you bunny scripter aimbotter wallhacker...your so low, and all the guys who said you where clean etc etc cuz the demos dind proof any thing(wel one word) i was right in the first place( and dont come with bs that you only hacked 20min...pathetic excuse, learn to play without hax....and you where (Traced) like 2/3 weeks ago even before you got banned with other account: if you had real balls:
you would come back @ eh with your old name and with your old forum account, obv you think your smart: i would have more respect for you when you came back with avoid nick + old forum account and would say like i learned my lesson, and i wont cheat any more(than i would say he got balls/the guts to come back with clean sheets obv your still cheating, only thing is every time people where in spec mode you would disconnect with in 10seconds... i rest my case(i wont say any thing more to you)

Last edited:

Trace

16 Sep 2012
At first, the 9 of 10 people thing is wrong. And please have a look at all good players' chatlogs. For example Silver surfer. Youll find the same flame. Or just type in aimbot. Youll find a hundred of these flames because they got killed.
Thats no argument.
Secondly i changed my name because i joined Zr and they wanted me to have a name like them. Twism™, Twice™, Trace™.
Okay, i shall write with my old Forum account? I dont know if you have noticed, but it has also been banned. Otherwise i would do that. I already told Marbengie that im avoid, so i wasnt scared of it.
I dont understand everything you wrote but just have a look at the smacban warnings. Just 2 different days, maybe 3.
And i left when somebody is on spectator? What the fuck are you saying there? Youre noticing that your arguments are bad, now you have to make up a story.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
You are perm banned and it stays from me, you insulted EH community by writing à thread saying you have been usings cheating our servers for 6 Months, and insulted us with bad language.

Trace

16 Sep 2012
I already told you that it was my friend... I excused 1 day later for that and explained it. Why should i first say that and absolutely change my opinion 1 day later?

Trace

16 Sep 2012
Ive always been polite and friendly since i restarted Zm. No bans or similar warnings anymore.. How cant you believe me?
Especially you..

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
You were friendly, then you Said "Oh and one last thing before i go, please suck Your fathers Dick" "Internet morron"

Trace

16 Sep 2012
I can just repeat it. It wasnt me.
And dont forget that i apologized for that just 1 day later.. Isnt that weird?

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
everyone wait please, i need to go back to the supermarket and buy some popcorns... i'll be quick

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Wut da fuq nikoo:D

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Ban should Stay. I have witnessed incredible bs from you. Got reports from alot of players trough steam. And now the information about you being avoid is the cherry on the top.

We do give a new chance to players with new accounts even if they had hacked in the past. But you have abused that privilige. So now again its taken from you.

In my opinion this ban should stay unless somebody else decides otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.