Handled Unban Request: Vaperbob

Vaperbob

Donator
12 Apr 2019
Ingame name Vaperbob
SteamID STEAM_0:1:23013589

Ban reason Teaming
Unban reason
I have already replied on the banthread in which my case was put forth because of my actions. I have gotten a ban because of teaming. Quite frankly, something I did in theory, but in my case I honestly think context matters and just my perspective of it in general. As I explained, I was quite innocently playing around yesterday (late at night) with another player who was a zombie/hunter and for me vice versa. In that case, I did team, however, and I hope this can be proven, For example I didn't block any other zombies who were trying to reach this guy I was screwing around with. And moreover, I was pushing this box for my teammates to get to the crate on which this guy was standing. Just a little sneaky action in which I wasn't killing the guy, but also not helping him. This still doesn't cover all the "teaming" I did in that hour late ate night (barely players online), but i'm just trying to explain the context of it all. Don't know if this will count as an appeal, but there you go. If this rule is strict, I probably deserve this ban. I guess my appeal is the aspect of innocence, maybe naivety and friendliness to other players. I wasn't trying to actively disorder the gameplay. Thanks for reading! Vaperbob

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hey, I'm the admin who banned you.
Zombies should try to infect the CT's always, and other way around CT's should always be trying to shoot the zombies.
When the incident is that a CT and a zombie are just messing around, standing close to each other, not doing what they are meant to do, it's most likely considered as teaming.
I know you were not blocking anyone or breaking any other rule.
We also have a rule that says when someone gets banned due to a ban request, the ban length should be longer than 1hour.
That's why you were given 12 hours, just like other players that had been reported yesterday evening.

Your ban is now already expired.
Hope you learned something from this, I know it seems you meant no harm here but unfortunately it is what it is.
Happy hunting! :)

Reactions: Paw