Status
Not open for further replies.

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Ingame name X-ICO SNIPER
SteamID v3

Ban reason Inappropriate Name
Unban reason
I got an inappropriate name cos admins gag me and i couldnt talk with teamamtes on chat, so i used my name to protest against that... i didnt cheat our disturb the game to get a permanente ban... its not a fair punishment (Admin increase 1 hour ban to permenent without reason) I ask them politely to ungag me before this shity situation

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
anything to say regarding naming yourself
"X-ICO ADMIN ABUSE- FUCK ADMINS" ?

after 12 bans i think it's quite fair to ban you for a long time, you know the rules well, don't you?

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
At that time there were 3 admins present including myself, who weren't responsible for the gag you received. Changing names and asking to ungag you isn't going to help, as only the admin who gagged you and SPA(head admins) can make changes to the gag. The right thing to do was to make an ungag request at the forums and appeal the gag. You made the situation worse by insulting the admins, you out of all the players should have known this what the outcome could have been.

As for increasing your ban, we usually ban a player for 1 hour and adjust it according to the prior offences. Since you have a long history of breaking the rules, the ban was made permanent. The ban stays permanent unless SPA/HA decide to change it.

Attachments

• Capturecc.PNG
    Capturecc.PNG
    46.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Captureff.PNG
    Captureff.PNG
    19.9 KB · Views: 303

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Hi guys, sorry if I'm fine, but is not that a bit banished a permanent ban why did he fool you with the name? I understand the rules .. but a permanent ban for a similar and too much nonsense ..

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Hi guys, sorry if I'm fine, but is not that a bit banished a permanent ban why did he fool you with the name? I understand the rules .. but a permanent ban for a similar and too much nonsense ..

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/
ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.
Final decision has already been announced by the admins. Please avoid posting in the future unless if you have to provide useful evidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.