Handled+ Unban Request: youssef

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: youssef

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:176597530 STEAM_0:1:38782500

Ban reason: name-faking Temporary ban to make sure he promptly replies to the unban request thread where we are having a discussion https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/7996

Unban reason: hey, had to make this thread cause other one is locked ...
as niko said... name faking is no reason to get banned... thanks in advance!

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
please dont tell me that i affect the other youssef getting banned.
or that he looks bad cause of me!

totally not true!

he is a way bigger rule breaker than me!
and if an admin sees a youssef breaking rules, he can still punish him cause there are no 2 identical steam ids...

STEAM_0:0:8182869
STEAM_0:0:86285469
STEAM_0:1:51393310

thats a list of the "other youssefs" perm banned accounts!
as you can see, im a way better youssef and i know and can follow the game rules!

10 Jun 2014
Genau hast du es richtig gesagt ,wenn ich eine regel breche ,werde ich dafür bestraft .ich gebe zu ich habe früher immer teaming gemacht und dafür die meisten banns bekommen .aber seit einem jahr mache ich das nicht mehr .
Also wenn dir den namen so gefällt ,dann dann schreib es ohne zm oder einen anderen namen als youssef .
Nenn dich doch einfach anderes ein Buchstaben mehr oder weniger .

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You also broke rules but maybe not as often as youssef in earlier times. On the other side your chat behaviour is much worse than his since whenever i see you writing it is some type of insult or provocation. But anyway that is not the reason for that ban.

Niko performed that ban until you got to an agreement but yeah it's a bit weird that the other thread got closed. I send a message to niko and he will react soon I hope. When niko says that you both got to an agreement, I will instantly remove the ban or niko could also just do it.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
as mentioned before... there is no copyright on that name!
and most players/friends know me with that name

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Genau hast du es richtig gesagt ,wenn ich eine regel breche ,werde ich dafür bestraft .ich gebe zu ich habe früher immer teaming gemacht und dafür die meisten banns bekommen .aber seit einem jahr mache ich das nicht mehr .
Also wenn dir den namen so gefällt ,dann dann schreib es ohne zm oder einen anderen namen als youssef .
Nenn dich doch einfach anderes ein Buchstaben mehr oder weniger .

thats funny because your last ban was on 18.6.2016 for teaming ..
second last ban was on 14.6.2016 again for teaming...

so dont tell people here you didnt break any rules for over a year if the last time you go banned was 1 week ago!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay sorry for the other thread, i never saw it was locked.

As for copyrights and what not, i don't actually care about that, this isn't some american copyright claim with DMCA. This is EliteHunterZ where we decide the rules aiming at the well being of the community.

Please just get your own name, me and the community can help you pick one if you don't know.

Let youssef take his responsibilities alone without the influence of your actions confusing the admin team.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
hey niko,

im saying this out of respect, but im not going to change my name.
even if i change there is a possibility that i pick someone else's name!

and as i said before, i use this name for 2.5 years. and why change a winning team? xD

i dont see any reasons why i should change my name .. since admins/everybody can see my id and people who are on the other youssefs friend list know who the "real" and "fake" one is..

and it is not only me who is using "zm_youssef_the_terminator" sometimes there are up to 5-6 people on the server with the same name!

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
im still waiting to get unbanned on both accounts since i have not broken any rules.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
you will be effectively unbanned as soon as you agree to a decision that has been discussed within the Head Admins team.
The reason why we want you to change your name is to stop this confusion. There is no reason as to why you have to keep your name "zm_youssef_the_terminator"

Try using "
zm_youssef_the_fakeone", that'd be completely fine.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
i change my name if you introduce the rule that name faking is not allowed and state which punishment people who fake a name will get.

as you said, you can decide which rules there are ...

if you think name-faking shouldnt be allowed, then make it punishable.
if you think name faking should be allowed, then please unban my accs.

Last edited:

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
you will be effectively unbanned as soon as you agree to a decision that has been discussed within the Head Admins team.
The reason why we want you to change your name is to stop this confusion. There is no reason as to why you have to keep your name "zm_youssef_the_terminator"

Try using "
zm_youssef_the_fakeone", that'd be completely fine.

which confusion?? its not like we both have the same id.
if you type "status" in your console, everybody can see who is who.

there reason why i keep playing with this name is cause i use this name since 2013

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
As i said, the reason we want you to change your name is not because of name faking (which is still lame and pointless) but because you got punished for breaking the rules with someone else's name. That, is something I don't want to tolerate in such a long extent.
In 7 years i had to deal with i think at least 1 case like this, there are 2 ways this will be solved:

you change your name to something different enough to let admins and players know that you're not the real one
you don't change your name and you're prevented from playing

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
As i said, the reason we want you to change your name is not because of name faking (which is still lame and pointless) but because you got punished for breaking the rules with someone else's name. That, is something I don't want to tolerate in such a long extent.

as you said, i already got punished! and admin said on other thread that you cant get punished for 1 thing twice.
if i insult someone, i have to accept the consequences...
if i block/teamkill, i have to accept the consequences...

but if i break the rules with that name, i get additionally punished?

that means if i dont break any rules i can still use it?

if i let other people know that im "not the real one" then i dont have to change my name ..
cause if i change my name, why would i let the people know that im the "fake one" ... that makes no sence

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
you don't change your name and you're prevented from playing

what happens to other people who use this name?

do they get banned too? or is it just me?
if i am prevented from playing with this name, this means that name faking is not allowed!

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
again, we want you to change the name because you're worsening the situation for the real youssef.
Now, this isn't hard, you can use ___pay as name ingame, or any other you wish.

Name faking is not the reason why we're asking you not to fake your name anymore. If someone else will start breaking rules under someone else's name then we will take action.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
again, we want you to change the name because you're worsening the situation for the real youssef.

you are kidding, right?
please just dont tell me that he gets punished cause of me!
admins have the tools to differ 2 accounts with the same name! it only takes 2 seconds to have a look!

for everything he got banned for, he broke a rule! so its his own fault that he got banned!

this guy has already 3 perm banned accs and how am i worsening his situation by using the same name?

i would say that i have a bigger risk in getting banned because i use this name!

STEAM_0:0:8182869
STEAM_0:0:86285469
STEAM_0:1:51393310

check out his banned accounts!

this guy is a lot worse than me.

im just enjoying the game with this name and supporting other peoples gameplay too!
the other youssef is the bad guy who regularly breaks the rules....

but i take the risk in getting banned for the things he did wrong!

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay enough of this, unless another head admin wants to take over my position and keep on discussing my final say is that you'll be unbanned and cleared from any doings as soon as you comply with our decision.
Until then, this thread will remain open to yourself alone.

Just to be clear by the way, dataworm has limited your access on my behalf, so he's not responsible for it.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
okay enough of this, unless another head admin wants to take over my position and keep on discussing my final say is that you'll be unbanned and cleared from any doings as soon as you comply with our decision.
Until then, this thread will remain open to yourself alone.

Just to be clear by the way, dataworm has limited your access on my behalf, so he's not responsible for it.

its okay, but now admins should know that "name-faking" is not a punishable offence!