Not open for further replies.

spacemud

28 Mar 2018
India
Ingame name Zed
SteamID STEAM_0:0:761644668

Ban reason CONSOLE ban - auto fire/aimbot
Unban reason
Hello, I have been playing on the EH ZR V1 server for about 6 or so months and I liked it. I used to play regularly on there. But then for god knows what reason I felt like trying out one of those aimbots and see what they do for myself. It worked in single player, but when I went ahead to try it on multiplayer with obvious malevolent intention, I was banned immediately by the CONSOLE. Sure, it was a very wrong thing to do and I take full responsibility and now respect the first and foremost rule to not be a douche and try out hacks in the server. It's been 3 months or so and I really miss the gamemode so much, I'm trying my best to play there. I agree to not try and cheat nor cause any disturbance in the game's flow again, and I'm asking for a second chance. I will play fair, and I understand now that the real fun of the game is to play clean and fully into it. Thank you.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Spacemud,

Thanks for your unban request, unfortunely you won't be unbanned from our servers, as you said it was your responsability and you made a mistake, but we have a zero tolerance policy with cheaters.

The only way to play again on Elite HunterZ is to buy another copy of Counter-Strike: Source.

-Xylon

Status
Not open for further replies.