Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
To copy a part of what I said in your request 4 months ago...

"If you had owned up to your mistakes and given a proper apology, then maybe, just maybe, I may have been willing to offer you one final chance to show us you had changed... but given your request, I see little difference overall and you have not convinced me that you are deserving of a final chance.
We know of your current account, given it has 2 days played on it and you aren't even attempting to hide it. That account hasn't been banned on sight so take that opportunity and stop breaking rules or you will just be removed from our servers again.

Since you gave no effort whatsoever to own up to your past mistakes I am not going to unban the account posted here,
Lotus"

Since then you received a permanent ban on that account AGAIN for blocking, and just today you described our admins as "kids" and still display the same complete lack of maturity as before.

Why should we give you another chance and unban you, when you've already had so many?

15 Jul 2018
I will change me, i dont will insult anymore other player or something like that and i dont break the rules anymore, i just want play a little bit, i know my mistakes and i learned from it. if u give me 1 last chance i will play behave. and u will see that i learned from my mistakes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
[8:11 PM] razzjerer: are the kid admin removed
[8:11 PM] razzjerer: like schobi

[8:12 PM] razzjerer: are the kids admins removed ? like schobi and this guy

[8:12 PM] razzjerer: yes i know but he bully me
[8:13 PM] razzjerer: but is Schobi there as admin
[8:13 PM] razzjerer: or removed

This is 2 hours ago dude. You're saying you have changed in the past 2 hours?

I was one of few who defended you and tried to give you far more chances than you really deserved, and every time you pissed it away.
And this is what I get for it...
[8:18 PM] razzjerer: okay hope a good admin
[8:18 PM] razzjerer: Lotus
[8:18 PM] razzjerer: dont like me

Sorry for wasting my time defending you I guess. You still haven't changed and have done nothing to show that you can be trusted.
You want to play? Make another account, cause you are not deserving of an unban on your main account.

Reactions: ///M3Power

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
H3is, wie oft hast du uns schon versprochen das du dich änderst? du merkst selber das es schon einige male gewesen sind und es wird sich auch niemals etwas ändern du lernst nicht aus deinen Fehlern und wirst es auch niemals.
Du gehörst gebannt denn so einen Spieler wie dich wollen wir nicht auf unseren Severn haben.