caz207

9 Aug 2010
Manchester
Name: caz207
Steam: STEAM_0:1:7304305
which server: 85.114.140.30:27015
why: Bhop script
when: 9/8/10
proof: i was banned without warning or question by maniac for bhop script when i do not use any script for bhop. i am very good at bhop maps and use a mouse with hyper-scroll which when you bind the scroll-wheel to jump(mwheelup and down) timing your jump is effortless, if this is scripting then i am sorry as i don't know how to script or hack or any stuff like that. but a warning or something should be issued first. . not a week ban for doing something all bhoppers do= "bind" "mwheelup" "+jump" is that cheating? and isn't bhop script vac detectable? i am confused, can u please explain what i did wrong?

btw when i was banned i was on zm server 2 and the map was 4waytunnel which is MADE for bhop players to use skill to avoid zombies or infect humans. . thats why it has so many slopes with water on the floor to cushion falls and skim of. . along with sharp sloping roofs to gain speed all good players know this and use it to their advantage

my mouse is a logitech mx6200 cordless laser mouse(http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-poin ... vices/2987) and a feature in setpoint is that you can bind horizontal scrolling to scroll up and down which is called seeking and this scrolls up and down by just holding a button. . basically it spams your +jump bind key/button as the Hyper-fast scrolling @10,000 lines in just seven seconds—and stop on a dime(not my words). . . see link and images

i think a one week ban for this is harsh and out of order as im no cheat!. . well not intentionally
ironically i used to tell admins when ppl were clearly bhop scripting on infinity ze server because it was 33 tick and near impossible to get good momentum bhopping, but on zes and eh zm servers its easy to bhop in fact too easy. i think the update made it somehow easier to time jumps on all servers

i have no problem with maniac and have played on infinity server many times with him/her and other eh players and had no complaints after over a year with this mouse. help me out please

here is link 2 mouse page http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-poin ... vices/2987
and i attached pics just in-case

thanks

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
caz207 said:
Name: caz207
Steam: STEAM_0:1:7304305
which server: 85.114.140.30:27015
why: Bhop script
when: 9/8/10
proof: i was banned without warning or question by maniac for bhop script when i do not use any script for bhop. i am very good at bhop maps and use a mouse with hyper-scroll which when you bind the scroll-wheel to jump(mwheelup and down) timing your jump is effortless, if this is scripting then i am sorry as i don't know how to script or hack or any stuff like that. but a warning or something should be issued first. . not a week ban for doing something all bhoppers do= "bind" "mwheelup" "+jump" is that cheating? and isn't bhop script vac detectable? i am confused, can u please explain what i did wrong?

btw when i was banned i was on zm server 2 and the map was 4waytunnel which is MADE for bhop players to use skill to avoid zombies or infect humans. . thats why it has so many slopes with water on the floor to cushion falls and skim of. . along with sharp sloping roofs to gain speed all good players know this and use it to their advantage

my mouse is a logitech mx6200 cordless laser mouse(http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-poin ... vices/2987) and a feature in setpoint is that you can bind horizontal scrolling to scroll up and down which is called seeking and this scrolls up and down by just holding a button. . basically it spams your +jump bind key/button as the Hyper-fast scrolling @10,000 lines in just seven seconds—and stop on a dime(not my words). . . see link and images

i think a one week ban for this is harsh and out of order as im no cheat!. . well not intentionally
ironically i used to tell admins when ppl were clearly bhop scripting on infinity ze server because it was 33 tick and near impossible to get good momentum bhopping, but on zes and eh zm servers its easy to bhop in fact too easy. i think the update made it somehow easier to time jumps on all servers

i have no problem with maniac and have played on infinity server many times with him/her and other eh players and had no complaints after over a year with this mouse. help me out please

here is link 2 mouse page http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/mice-poin ... vices/2987
and i attached pics just in-case

thanks

its a her :D

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Uhm, i did warn you once, i think.. but, your explanation seems ok to me, since i almost 'ALMOST' have the same on my mouse.. i just dont get speed by using that button.. but anyways, you're unbanned now.
have fun playing on our servers again ! :)
greetz

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
You have alreay been unbanned!

Enjoy your gaming!

Status