[Unbanrequest] Anonymous Congo / ACB

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay guys
Now we gone be embarrassing. Srsly

I got permabanned by the Admin "maxgs". His reason is : "aimbotting".
I dont now, should i laugh or cry?
Iam very very very strained to see the demo/chatlog (with dmg). Iam 100% sure, that i havent any headshots in this 1 1/2 game time on V3 (cabble & 4 way tunnel). I dont wanna say any more word. I will only see the demo and maxgs commissioning position.
Here the infos:

Player 冬 Anonymous Congo 冬 ACB
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:5180168
Steam Community 76561197970626065
IP address DE 95.1xx.xxx.xx
Invoked on 08-03-12 08:03:47
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason aimbot
Banned by Admin maxgs
Banned from Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (0) never

Greets.

€dit: For the other Admins and player.
This is my 2t account. Nikoo allowed me to play with this. I also want see the VIP Skins. I promised Nikoo does not flaming/insulting/trolling anymore with this Account.
Iam really really a big big fan of EH and i really dont now, why he banned me for "aimbotting"
iam very strained for maxgs reason and the demo. Greets²

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Ok demo is on Sb review it and explain this weird shaking!
Btw if this is not enough i have second demo too!

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Ok demo is on Sb review it and explain this weird shaking!
Btw if this is not enough i have second demo too!

Ähmm maxgs
I think you have uploadet the wrong demo...or maybe you bann me just for fun?
Iam a Zombie dude.
Can you be serious now maxgs. Whats your problem?
I swear by jesus, that i havent any bots!
I will see now the other demo or i begin to cry!

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay, maxgs my friend.
I dont be personal, but you are failing so much dude.
So say "why? iam such a great guy....
Let me explain dude:

The person you filmed till 1:?? mins is me as ZOMBIE!
I jumped on the top and catched 1-2 cts THEN i died!
The person which you fimled after my dead is "Its Me"
Pls (a appeal to all guys, who watch the demo) look at the Chat after i die. I write "nice autosniper its me". And iam proud to say that, cause the player Its Me is AIMBOTING!
Look at his stats, he have more Headshots as deads and normal kills...He always have a high ping (~100-120). I said someday "stop aimboting Its me, you..." then i looked to his ping, it was then ~70...it means he have some programm running.
I dont wanna begin to flame. But srsly Nikoo, you must speak with your Gameadmins.
Why? He banned me for nothing. Pls all look at to the demo. ITS NOT ME! ITS ANOTHER PLAYER!
Why again?
Look at the Chat pls (in the demo)
Read the chat pls. I read something with "with my big black cock". The player GameOver aka Bomber is flaming in the chat and there are TWO (2) Admins only AND THEY DONT DO ANYSTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody is closing the door. The Admins DONT DO ANYTHING! There are blockers and flamers, but THEY DONT DO anything...
I just wait now for Nikoo or Phantys opinion (Vorallem will ich diesmal was von dir hören Phanty. Du scheinst sehr ernst aber fair zu sein. Jeder macht mal Fehler, aber wenn du dir den Thread von früher anguckst (mit den Namenswechsel) dann musst du wirklich was sagen. Ich bin der deutschen Sprache mächtiger. Ich könnte dir einen detailierten Thread aufmachen, wenn du magst. Denn ich denke, dann verstehst du mein Problem. Auf English kann ich mich nur schlecht artikulieren und meist endet es in flames.)
with this words, greets and let see..

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
You funny you know that?i told you hack shown in the end where you shoot at it's me and it shakes like hell and im not waiting for your opinin but for other admins and HA's and if its not enough i still have second demo o yea and i dont ban for fun!

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
You funny you know that?i told you hack shown in the end where you shoot at it's me and it shakes like hell and im not waiting for your opinin but for other admins and HA's and if its not enough i still have second demo o yea and i dont ban for fun!

LOOOOOL?
your srsly?
Okay, maxgs, now you are gone be failing more as only fail!
Why i shoot at Its me? Cause i HATE him! He is an cheater any nobody do something.
And as you can see. It was not a bot, it was me how TRY it to shoot to his head. Why i shakes so much? Look at my weapon? Its the best weapon in CSS with one of the most Dmg maker. Try it itself, then you will see how you are shaking.
And yea, PLS upload the other demo. Cause its really the badest thing in the world to put somebody as hacker, but who isnt a hacker.
Its the biggest shit to bann somebody for any syrously reason. I hope you get in this position, then i will see, how you are feeling.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I can't upload second demo on forum because it's too large so i guess i will replace the one on SB with other one!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I will replace the one that on sb right now because its a lot longer and you can see the hack clearly!

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay, dude. You make me angry
WHATS YOUR FUC**** PROBLEM MAN?
i watched the hole demo.
I HAVENT ANY KILLS as CT!
I HAVENT ANY HEADSHOTS as CT!
if i shoot, there wasn any triggers, any reaktion of any bots!
after i always catched as zombie i was on desktop/afk. i do this always.
And again, there are nothing with bots/autosnippers or else!
I dont no what problem you have.
Tell me pls! And pls all people look all demos and say your opinion!
Iam very angry. i will wait for nikoo, phanty, barra or any else with many experiens!

and btw:
you looked the other kills? the player "its me" have always headshots.
you looked in the chat? i read many time "blocker, kick blockers, kick treecamper, voteban blocker and and and" & "fuck your mom, fucking idiot, fuck....many flaming" and have superhere maxgs does anything? of cause NO!
whatever, i can only say again: THERE WASNT ANY ANY CHEATS!
I HAVENT ANY BOTS/HACKS!

i will wait now for the other..iam very angry, so pls sorry for my bad englih atm... i really dont now how to say this..
if you wish i right in german, there iam much better

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I know you like to write alot but as i said im not waiting for your feedback,niko is alredy checking the demo so by patient.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
yea, i hope so.
now its enough dude.
i hope they see the truth & maybe talk with your failness or delete your admin righs.
enough is enough

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Yep i watched the demo more closely and it turns out i was wrong!I apologize for this akward mistake and you will by unbaned.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
that's not kind,

I and other admins decided to give Maxgs admin rights because he deserves them and he does a great job so far, you have no rights to judge them so hard, they're people and people make mistakes. keep something professional and you'll get it sorted professionally, this ban is clearly a mistake as maxgs posted but if i was in a bad mod and considered your comments in here not okay i could have decided to professionally lock you out of the forum and you wouldn't be able to discuss it anymore.

Think before you post, always.

swearing and throwing "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU" will not help.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
They Nikoo, i know i was really hardly, but you must understand my situation.
I got banned for nothing. I was playing than zack! disconnect...Then i come to the forum and must read "banned for aimbotting".
I was on 180 and very very angry. At the beggening i was really cool and have write clear, without angry things. But after he upload a wrong demo, and then another demo there iam a zombie...i was then really really angry.
Of cause everybody make mistakes, but after the name thing (with avobob) i was really on 180.
Wahtever
I say SORRY to hole EH. I want only fairness and the best for your Server. I love EH and iam playing everyday on your servers. I only play on EH and it makes such fun. I have donate it for the VIP skins and iam also will donate it next mounth and the mounth after the next too.
For me it is important, that the Admisn/Mods does there job good and with fairness.
With "who give him Adminrights" was not only his mistake included. Pls take a look at the Chat. The flames. The blockers. The Campers. The doorclosers...
There was 2 Admins, so it is not the world, if they do they job rightly...
Nonetheless, maxgs said sorry. I accept it and i also say sorry for my bad language.
I hope we have now a great time without any threads against/with me :)
Greets. ACB