unbanrequest: POWHA (the real one) - NOT ALBOZZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Unban requests:

name: POWHA
steam id: STEAM_0:0:39219842
reason of the ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:39219842&Submit
why u should be unbanned:
First of all I want to make clear that I am the real POWA :). I am NOT Albozz... ( I absolutely don't know why he is faking me :/)
My Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038705412/
Well I got my ban in December last year for Advertising. I know that some other admin increased my ban to permanent. This was because I had already 10 previous bans ...
After my permanent ban I only played on GZ-Servers (I was/am Member of Golden Zone; was also admin there). I obey the rules. After GZ, I got Admin on DH-Servers. So I think I know perfectly what is allowed, and what isn't. I want everybody to play fair, so all ZombieMod-Players can have FUN :eek:. I am deeply sorry for all my infringements, and I learned my lesson. Elitehunterz is a great Zombiemodserver and I had a long break now (about 5 months). I would really find it great if you accept my unban request so I can play with all my friends there. (played about 2 years on ur server :))

Thanks for listening and have a nice day ;)
Best regards,
POWHA

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I'm sorry, your account is being accessed by alboz, we have proofs of that and we will not unban you.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
That's not true -.-
I am the only one who ever used MY account!!
Ask FoLLoW, ECKO'S, Dominik, Enigma, avoid, ...
I played with all this awesome guys, before i got banned on your server...
You can watch my screenshots, my Steam-Groups.....
I am the ORIGINAL :(
why so you think i am albozz?
I also don't know why he is/was faking me -.-

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
thanks Bro...
I'll try to proof that I am the real POWHA...
I'll talk to FoLLoW, and so on. (Also Dominik should know that I am NOT ALBOZZ!)

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Perhaps Niko is mixes this ban with another different ban, This one?. But you got banned for advertising and it was your 10th ban. It seems as if you knew sooner or later that account would be banned, that's why you gambled with it. So it does not matter if were in contact with Alboz or not. You will not be unbanned, said our head-admins long ago.

If you really like our community, then buy a new account and play by the rules. You will have a lot of fun it doesn't cost much.

P.S and BaKa/JoJo, please stay off. Only admins can replay.
Regards
AlawY

Last edited:

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
I obey the rules. I learned my lessons. This is my only account. Why should I buy a new one?. I got admin at GZ and also at DH. I will never ever ever break rules again. So pls unban me. (didn't play for 5 months on your server :( )

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Furthermore, I know that a lot of top-players got permabanned, and then they just bought a new account. All in all, some of them have far more bans than me. If I would buy a new account, it's still me playing. (then I could break rules again, because I've got zero bans.) - I don't want that, I want to play with my first and only account, which I own since 2 years and I want to play fair with no more rule-breakings. U know what I mean?

Azul

7 Oct 2012
Hi

Its easy to tell the difference between Powha and Albozz because Powha is awesome. I just talked to him and hes pretty awesome. So far so good.

Assuming his account is being accessed by Albozz, where is the problem? Did Albozz break any rules, was he a hacker or a paedophile? I dont see why the incident with Albozz is impeding powhas unban request for all the horrible regrettable things Powha has done to the server and its poor habitants.

Powha does not like to break the rules on purpose, nor is he an asshole nor a dick. Hes a really friendly, intelligent and solicitous person, he could be a zombie psychologist. I would like to emphasize especially that Id really love to see Powha dressed up as a fat zombie or a CT again, jumping about, grooving around and kicking ass on the EH servers like he was born to do.

Regards, Azul

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
thanks bro :)
It's been a long time we weren't able to play together, but I hope I will get unbanned to play with all you awesome guys again :)
I repect ALL THE RULES!!! I become older (I will turn 18 soon), and I learned how to play fair... (sorry for my long time of rulebreakings)

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
yeah i am sorry my mistake, i really confused both bans.

Still you were banned for 10 times, that's a no go on our servers.

Unless other SPA/HA think you deserve an 11th chance, i think you should buy a new account, that maybe will make you think twice before breaking a rule.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Not a chance.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
hmm, I am admin by myself now...
Pls give me one last chance to show that I am a FAIR player. I had enough time to think about my mistakes (5months) and I would like to show you that.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
this unban request is on hold. Head admins and SPA are expressing their opinions privately

The pain

17 Jul 2010
POWHA kept apologizing for his fault, he learned from his mistake and won't mess with the rules again. Don't you have any mercy ?
And I have already told you that you have a lot of enemies "EH". Therefore, don't repeat your mistakes by surrounding yourselves with hateful people. At least he used his valueable time to write this request. So don't go head and say " No chance ".

Sincerely, Deadly HunterZ Community Leader

-LaSt LeGenD

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Alright excuse me everyone but i think that i need to remind the unban request rules:
Only HA/spa and admins involved as the OP can reply to the thread. Thank you.
This is up to us and it's not about having an happy client or not, it's about following some common sense of us. Because in the languages i know, permanent means forever.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Sorry is not a get out of jail free card, 10 bans is more than enough. "No chance" is just my input.

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
iam sorry but also a nope from me, 10 bans is way enough, why do players need to get a last chance to play fair ? why cant they play fair from the beginning? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.