Handled+ Ungag Request: Noob

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Ingame name Noob
SteamID shoutbox

Gag reason bullshit easy reasons.
Ungag reason
So i asked why the go-free promises everyone to be able to host a free gameserver

it says registration is free but there's an issue.

so i asked where do i register and why there is no register on the site and or more info.

the website just lies about how its free for everyone to register when truth is that nobody can register. (looking on the site there is No info about registering there is only a login button) and using google to find out how to register and all we find is the same crappy website with only a login button for "pre made users" and there is no registration.

shoutbox is for short questions which is exacly what it was captain easy, if we got chatlog then u know u abused too.

next time simply delete the message if you think language was a problem and ask to ask "nicer" like ur supposed to.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Law,

looks like more HA/SPA were unhappy with the way you talk to others and how you make use of shoutbox. just like I asked you before to be more friendly. maybe next time you will listen to advice because this time you need to wait patiently until the staff member in charge (the one who banned you) will answer.

I personally never liked the way you talk to players, admins or members and support you being banned from shoutbox, especially as you were almost always using it for being unfriendly toward others and starting discussions (read the sticky).

So far you are still allowed to open new threads, which is fair enough, but I recommend to follow common sense of communication rules and start talking to others with respect.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
thats because someone makes up bullshit and i end up reading it, then i question it here angrily :cool::cool:

and i dont really use "admin" or whatever when talking to another person, you dont get more respect when its a personal conversation. when in game and you tell someone the rules then its fine but this is a personal conv where admin doesnt matter and doesnt matter what rank annyone is.

thats probably why you think im not a nice guy, but in fact im a nice guy, super nice one actually. and here i was just informing people and getting informed myself why you guys (go free association) writes bullcrap on your sites w/e everyone who reads it here will get lied to and im just here to prevent that cause im a nice guy.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
It's technically not wrong though, by joining their servers your details are logged into their player catalogue and that counts as registering by definition, just seamlessly.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
and where is my password? lol @Docta

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Register existed before internet forums and has a few meanings, your player details are on a directory. Not even sure why such a small thing bothers you.

9kPethW.png

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
and how does that make it free for everyone and its "absolutely free to register and run servers yourself" as stated.

lmao so its full of lies then. you cant register and get a user so they lied, simple as that really. and i just stumbled across it and was like, hmm okay well let me try it and then oh yeah you cant. lol

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
Hey mate, apologies for getting back to you so late, but I've been away for a while. I was the one who banned you, not easy. Now let me tell you why.

You are constantly using the shoutbox for unintended purposes, you are disrespectful, make fun of the servers, or just call people out and flame them. You may think of yourself as "nice" but you have certainly never shown that here. You have cultivated a personality where you believe you are above everyone else and that you personally are of the utmost importance. This is how you act constantly, I don't know if it is intentional or not, that's not for me to say, but that's just how you are, and I'd grown tired of seeing you repeatedly act above everyone else and be disrespectful in the shoutbox despite being warned in the past about your behavior, so I banned you.

To answer your questions and assumptions, the gofree project was a short-lived one (2014-17) and you can see the goals on the site still. If you had bothered to look at it any further you could see for instance the Facebook account linked to the page which says the project was shut down in mid-2017 or even the bottom fo the page says 2014-2017. The site itself is kept up because (I assume) it is used as a bridge to access other important pages. I won't pretend to know much about sites, but for instance, we have stats.go-free.info, which is our surf stats page, and I'm assuming it runs through the main site in some way but truly I do not know. I'm not really sure why you're so angry over such a thing or calling it bullshit when you can still find a handful of servers running under the name outside of our own. The surf servers here retained the gofree name because that has historically become the name for the community, and even if we wanted to, rebranding is never really a good thing, it's like a quick restart for everything, which we aren't interested in doing.

Even in this thread you still act above everyone else, and like a know it all with all the knowledge of everything going on, and like your words hold the importance of a god. Take some time and think about how you behave and how you communicate around here. Show me you can change, and over time if you change the way you act then yes I will unban you from the shoutbox, but for now you're still the same person from a year ago who acted superior to everyone else, so, for now, the ban will remain until I see a change from you.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Meh

Go-free is unclear, outdated and full of crap on the main page.
Uses third party media to explain that the "project is down" but doesnt update the go-free page.

Now you're throwing a facebook post at me saying im Dumb? thanks bro.

I use shoutbox mainly to ask admins to come on, Aimbotters, hackers, Others etc. especially when full server and No admins on with alot of blockers and teamers.

Who's disrespecting who? Saying the go-free page is Full of shit was Correct and it should been changed/updated Long time ago so ppl doesnt have to come around asking WTF is it talking about.

And, didn't you just remove the Quick link on the frontpage of Forums to the go-free page? Thanks To me that is, where is my thanks? i get this crap instead.

Go figure