Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Ingame name Roach3558
SteamID STEAM_0:1:26899199

Gag reason Provoking after several warnings
Ungag reason
We were playing little city again(we played little city 3 days ago when Paw made an abuse there) and i told people rtv but only about 3 times or so(No chat flooding or anything happened). Paw immediately punished me and freezed me and told me 'Don't Spam' .
After this i got angry and started provoking (saying people stop who saying more than 3 times 'all rtv' or so and i said this a bit sarcastic and provoking tone) after this paw immedtely gagged me for 30 mins and warned me (This means there are no several warnings before i got gagged)
And after all of that he extended my gag from 30 mins to 1 day (possibly he saw my previous bans and extended it)
I believe this is a shitty reason to gag people 1 day and want get ungagged.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
His Chatlog: ( http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1465022 )
His Gags: ( https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:26899199&Submit )
bdf3340461876e81883f52b11f030b75.png
1ab9dfbedaee622f41a66f8d82c61118.png
I don't have access to logs so I can't say for sure how many times you were warned as the "admin messages" or whenever I speak using the purple text it doesn't show up in my chatlog on "hlstats", but I wouldn't have gagged you unless I saw it necessary. The reason I freezed you was because we are taught to speak directly to our players when confronting/issuing warnings etc. (Not for each and every warning obviously.) making it easier to gain your attention and the timer I have set on my keybind is only for 10 seconds anyways and I made sure you were in a "safespot"/"campspot" before using it to avoid you getting killed/knifed by zombies (In this case it was at the middle of the roof on the "booth"/small building within the fences near T-spawn and tons of teammates near you.).

I don't feel that the punishment is too harsh considering your latest gags on 8 and 16 hours and that you knew that you were taking a risk by continuing to provoke me especially when you admit it yourself that it was said with a "provoking tone" and saying that it was meant in a "sarcastic" way seems more like a bad excuse for you to use whenever you get confronted by admins.

SPA/HA will however have the final decision about whether or not to reduce/remove the gag once/if they check logs.

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
1) You freezed me 20 secs, not 10 secs.
2) Of course i can say whatever i want about your idiot desicions(saying people to rtv 3 times or using votekick 2 times which u consider spam, is ultra idiocy) unless i insult u( which i didnt)
3)Gag is too harsh, if it was 30 mins, i wouldnt even mind about this
4) When talking with me stop threatening me everytime about stupid things because u hate me
5)Stop getting triggered every little single thing like a cry baby and grow up ( if u said me nicely, i even would have apologized u

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Your chat-log clearly showed that you kept provoking Paw which is a perfectly fine reason for a gag and 1 day was reasonable due to previous gags.

I can't see how long he gagged you for, but 10 seconds or 20 seconds doesn't matter. We freeze players to explain what they did wrong, usually i freeze players until they understand and agree to not do whatever they now did again.

Paw's messages seem fine, he was telling you to stop spamming and provoking otherwise it would have consequences, that is not a threat that is a fact, if you don't follow the rules you can expect getting punished.

If Paw got triggered or not i don't know, an admin shouldn't let the game affect him/her but the admin needs to respond and administrate the servers, that includes sending warnings on regular basis when players don't follow the rules.

All in all the ungag request is denied but the gag will expire in 1 hour and 23 min.

Roach3558

Gameserver Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2018
Türkiye
Thank you for your response Havoc, if you say so it's ok then but I will remind you I'm definetly gonna provoke Paw more and more and more :)