Handled+ Ungag Request: zm_edger_the_terminator

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
Ingame name zm_edger_the_terminator
SteamID U:1:33805260

Gag reason russian language (3 WK GAG, 3 WK!!!!)
Ungag reason
Hi guys. Just want to apologize for your English. I know it is bad, so use a translator.
Yesterday I was given a gag for 3 weeks for what I said in Russian. I spoke it not always, but sometimes used it to say something to my friends who don't talk in English. I understand that the server rules but the administrator who issued the gag at 3 weeks retard. Nick administrator "Hail To The King". I want to appeal to the administrator. If you don't like Russian and you have administrator rights, this does not mean that you can be an animal and you can do anything. 3 weeks is a lot. Reasonable excuse the administration to remove or reduce me gag.
Thank you.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
I can issue a gag for 3 weeks just because I'm Russian? he doesn't want to go for this fuck. I never behaved badly in relation to the administration, this man deserves such treatment. I he has done nothing wrong

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Insulting our admins will not be in any help to your case.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
I do not see help. half of the administrators are acting like children. I'm not arguing that a lot of Russian players on this project is stupid, I can see and write to them about the chat in Russian so they did, but nooo, you HAVE to GIVE ME a GAG FOR 3 FUCKING WEEKS.
4 years of games on this project, I deserve only the gag at 3 weeks?

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
if someone of you have given admin rights it gives you right me no reason to punish? administrator rights are allowed to engage in racism and refers to the Russian players are like animals?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I mentioned Hail To The King Baby because he is responsible for your ungag request. You don't have to contact him personally, he will respond here and tell you his decision (which I can already guess regarding your behaviour over here). In fact only Hail and the head admins are allowed to modify your gag.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
dataworm if you still do not understand, I will say that I don't care about his decision. I told here everything that I wanted, and I'm not afraid that he's admin.
I say again that you did not react - if you were given admin do not need to appear cool or to use powers like hail to the king. When in the chat insulting someone's mother - the admin does nothing. As soon as I spoke Russian gag for 3 weeks.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi

Just to set things straight: I am part russian - my grandad is from russia - so please stop beeing a child and play the racist card.

As 38 mentions, the 3 week ban is natural prolong on your previous 2 week ban.

Next time it will result in a longer ban which is normal procedure, so please keep a good tone - here and ingame ( in 3 weeks time....)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
I have 3 things to say:
  1. Even if you made the worst mistake ever, being nice and apologizing can always push the admin to reduce the ban. Calling him "animal" and "retard" will do exactly the opposite (though, we can still blame it partially on the translator but I have my doubts)
  2. Rules do say German/English are allowed in the chat ONLY. Once you join the server, you agree on the terms and thus you should comply. Admins are there the ensure that these rules are respected. You've been gagged many times for the same reason so you have absolutely no excuse. If you want to talk to your friend, then use steam chat instead, you know: Shift+Tab.
  3. Finally, playing the racism card is non sense and even makes me angry. In short, racism has no place in our community since we have players from all countries including a lot of Russians.
I might even add I started 2 weeks ago learning Cyrillic for 3 reasons: being lazy to finish a report + bored = want to read Russian letters and proper names.

So please, learn from this ban, behave and avoid causing any more troubles in the future.

Wishing you a nice day.

спасибо
Енисей

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
Enissay, your words probably the most appropriate and I agreed with you in everything. No one in this thread but you did not answer my specific questions. Everyone only spoke German/English is the rule. I know the rule I'm a man and I just don't have patience when people from my country it behaves like an idiot in English/German do not understand. Of course I write to him in Russian because otherwise he won't understand and will continue. I do not like it. But I have nothing bad did not flood in the chat in Russian, wrote 1 or 2 posts for readability.
you can not remove me this gag, that's your business. I was talking about the mutual respect with which the administration of the old players there. as if I wasn't arguing - we are all human, if I'm wrong I apologize I'm not proud, but when the administrator admits insulting mothers in the chat and on one Russian offer gives the gag at 3 weeks - I do not like is not correct. And it was then that I spoke up about racism and inequality.
Thank you.

Verago

12 May 2014
Russian Federation
vk.com
And if the topic came about the respect of a large number of players from different countries, then why do you have discrimination in the rules? Why I'm Russian can't speak Russian and the Arabs can't speak Arabic. This "respect" to other countries?