Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Alright.

I was the admin who banned you. You have been suspcted of cheating from other admins. However interesting enough you stopped the second i typed record sehc. I specced you for 3 rounds.

Saw enough. Since i unconveniently could not get a demo i banned you nontheless.

You used aimbott. Your aim was off yet the shots still hit heads. Without fail. I don't care how many hours you've played. I've playd CS:S for several years. And by god i saw alot of suspicios people...however you were just plain obvious.

You will not get an unbann from my side.

Regards!
SPA Ash

sehc

4 Oct 2012
Alright.

I was the admin who banned you. You have been suspcted of cheating from other admins. However interesting enough you stopped the second i typed record sehc. I specced you for 3 rounds.

Saw enough. Since i unconveniently could not get a demo i banned you nontheless.

You used aimbott. Your aim was off yet the shots still hit heads. Without fail. I don't care how many hours you've played. I've playd CS:S for several years. And by god i saw alot of suspicios people...however you were just plain obvious.

You will not get an unbann from my side.

Regards!
SPA Ash

you specced me for 3 rounds and decided a ban from that? during that last map ?

round 1 : fail fail fail turned 1 dead
round 2 : stand on the box with 2 others and kill 9 (get buttstabbed and then turned the 2 on the box)
round 3 : i didn't realise I failed rebuy ended up with p90 with no ammo. got cornered and turned. and then died
before next round i got banned.

I appreciate the quick response but I still don't get how you got to aimbot from that.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Im not talking about how you died. Im talkiing about your shots. Each one of those rounds you were headshotting everybody. Even if you didn't get a kill your aim was frankly bs.

Thats how it is.

sehc

4 Oct 2012
Im not talking about how you died. Im talkiing about your shots. Each one of those rounds you were headshotting everybody. Even if you didn't get a kill your aim was frankly bs.

Thats how it is.

I still feel that its completely unjust, if it was that much BS then gettin proof wouldn't have been hard.
Can you see this from my perspective?

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I see your perspective. Dont worry.

However i will not unbann you. I failed to acquire a demo because of your so called "rebuy fail." This is my perspective.

If somebody higher ranking decides to unbann you then so be it.

However i will not.

Regards!
SPA Ash.

sehc

4 Oct 2012
I see your perspective. Dont worry.

However i will not unbann you. I failed to acquire a demo because of your so called "rebuy fail." This is my perspective.

If somebody higher ranking decides to unban you then so be it.

However i will not.

Regards!
SPA Ash.

Calling it a 'so called fail' doesn't mean anything, if you had let me have another round you would have your 'so called proof'

so you tried to video me for just 1 round. before banning. that is a little premature. if you were watching me i ran out with p90. went on box, realised now ammo and tried to get another weapon.
I would highly appreciate it if someone else could at least look into this.

I'm off to play football and would like some insight when i get back (2 hours).

Sorry if any of this comes off the wrong way but I'm annoyed because Its the only server group i play on css.
thank you

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I know AsH is able to judge whether or not a person is using Aimbot. Even though they is no demo, i don't think he should be unbanned.

sehc

4 Oct 2012
Head Admin will check this out, like AsH said he is not gonna unban you: if any one will unbann you its an headadmin: so your patience is welcome, have fun @ footbal.

ps: you will hear soon

Lost 4:2 took a ball to the face.....good day i guess

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Aimbot is the easiest thing to spot lol. Even if people are trying to hide it by dieing a lot or by other ways, it's always plausible to spot if people are using one. And if Ash saw you use one, you most likely did.

Anyways we'll see what the HA says. Have fun in the meantime

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
hey
if you look at this dude's weapons used, i will say its impressive that he have:
Of 503 kills whit a weapon he have 415 headshot on zombies= thats 1,212 Headshots per Kill...
thats insane...

take a look at Weapon Usage, you see that close to all weps he have used have killed whit headshot..
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=11582#

i just want to say that i suport Ash on this one

Element

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
hello,

i had a look and idd, it's rly suspicious.... good job Ash!

peace out

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
It means that like 80% of his kills on the server are headshots. And if you check the stats of the best players....on there...nobody has that many.

Add the fact that i seen him cheat yet couldn't demo....gets only 1 result.

sehc

4 Oct 2012
I don't get it. What do you mean?

I think he is assuming that i went 1 on 1 with every zombie, when infact 90% of the time im in group of 3 + and im running point blank at them for 400+ damage.

from what i can tell nobody cares that ive been banned with very little insight or thought gone into it. so i guess im ready to be lynched by ash

*edit ash you say you couldnt demo.... you tried once and didnt even wait for more than a round before banning me. how is that even trying?

Status
Not open for further replies.