V3 - Longer freeze time and/or longer infection delay

• Thread starter Deleted member 8433
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8433

Hey. I've been thinking that the time it takes for zombies to appear is too quick. Sometimes I have to choose which weapon to purchase after which I have to decide, walk to and maybe setup(using nearby objects) a spot within the map.

So, maybe, just maybe, making this time delayed just a little bit more like 10-12 seconds would be better, under my opinion. The random zombie spawn surprise element is still there...

K.I.A

27 Aug 2016
Longer infection should be the option imo. Give us time to buy what we want and find i good spot to hide/barricade. Cuz now the infection is way to quick.. For those who play this game/mod 10 years ago will understand what i meant... we need do come back to the basic. Longer round, map base on barricading,no m249,no unlimited ammo and different zombies.

Reactions: Deleted member 8433

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Sometimes I have to choose which weapon to purchase after which I have to decide, walk to and maybe setup(using nearby objects) a spot within the map.

You should make weapon and spot decisions before the round starts. Also, the problem appears to be that you "walk" to your spot :sweat_smile:

IMO, the fun is in the "Oh shit, hurry up, run! The zombies are gonna spawn any second and chase us. Oh God! Shoot this vending machine into position quickly, the zombies are coming!" On the other hand if you know you have all the time in the world, it's less exciting and you'll have a much lower risk to get to the hard but really good spots (like roof in zm_lila_panic and zm_lila_epic).

Longer infection should be the option imo. Give us time to buy what we want and find i good spot to hide/barricade. Cuz now the infection is way to quick.. For those who play this game/mod 10 years ago will understand what i meant... we need do come back to the basic. Longer round, map base on barricading,no m249,no unlimited ammo and different zombies.

You've been playing CS for 10 years, yet you you still can't either A) Buy weapons quickly with the keyboard. B) Use the rebuy feature that saves weapon sets. C) Set up a bind?? Are you still buying weapons with the mouse lol?

IMO, barricading is extremely boring: even the rules of the server say try not to camp. It makes people unable to come out and hunt.

D

Deleted member 8433

You should make weapon and spot decisions before the round starts. Also, the problem appears to be that you "walk" to your spot :sweat_smile:

IMO, the fun is in the "Oh shit, hurry up, run! The zombies are gonna spawn any second and chase us. Oh God! Shoot this vending machine into position quickly, the zombies are coming!" On the other hand if you know you have all the time in the world, it's less exciting and you'll have a much lower risk to get to the hard but really good spots (like roof in zm_lila_panic and zm_lila_epic).

Honestly, I am already grown up tired of you harsh and counter-productive criticism. What if I wish to buy another set of weapons, and actually think according to the previous round what kind of weapons I shall choose? And "make spot decision before round starts"?; How is that going to help with the ACTUAL walking to that spot, getting further away from spawn point and setting up some form of protection/jumping to high places? You also don't seem to understand what you are saying , jumping quickly to conclusions... And you don't have any lower risk of getting infection as the zombies will still appear among teammates... Invalid points over and over and over...

I am very disappointed.

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Honestly, I am already grown up tired of you harsh and counter-productive criticism.

There's nothing harsh about what I said, I think you're just a sensitive person. It's nothing personal; you made a suggestion that I would hate to see on the server so I had to give my opinion to let the admins know there are downsides to your idea.

And you don't have any lower risk of getting infection as the zombies will still appear among teammates...

The humans will have the advantage if your idea is in effect, because when the infection starts, all humans are already very secure in their spots because they had the extra time. Without the extra time, stragglers and slow people can be picked off by the zombies; there is more panic.

I am very disappointed.

LOL!