V3

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Hi if it was possible to remove 16Chambers from v3 annoying map team balance is shit Mostly it is humans map its kind boring to wait every 5 minutes round ... i know lot of people like because yo can camp there easily i dont see often even zombies would win in this map :D
Regards ViRuS

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
remove the virus for banihop)) But seriously, yes, there’s not a zambi when they don’t win, but if people like it, vote for this card, there's nothing to do ))

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
A bigger cool down for 16chambres could be a little solution at least.
I agree with you in this Point i dont like the Playstyle of this map too, its to unbalanced too in some rooms.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
If it stood to me 16chambers would have been removed from the map list and special map list, deleted from the whole map base and the creator reported to the FBI.

Jokes aside, i really don't like this map either, humans win 99.9% of the rounds, every room has OP camp-spots that can be easily defended, the map is impossible for zombies, i consider myself an alright player but i can't get the humans on 16chambers even with 10k hp, the massive amount of props in some rooms and all the places where you need to crouch to get to can so easily be held by the humans that zombies might as well give up.

Anyway 16chambers is one of the most popular maps so it will stay in the map list. However i tried to change it so there would need to be more maps played first before a map can be nominated again (not just for 16chambers) but either it didn't work or it wasn't enough, i will try to look into it again.

Reactions: easy

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Havoc, maybe i know a easy way for this map :) just change the Knockback,Speed and Health on this map? so it would be more balanced i see no problems to try it.

Greetings TheRalle

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Yup glad yo agree but my point is this map isnt good map for hunting zombies also if i play this map i go top on map almost always because this map is so boring wait in some god dam room some stupid zombies come in