• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Greetings and salutations fellow Elite HunterZ

This thread has officially been renamed to Wasted Walkthroughs, seeming as I'm probably going to continue doing a few more videos regarding the same topic and I don't want to constantly upload new threads which will make You lose track of them. It will be much easier to follow such topics throughout one forum.
Throughout this thread, I will post tutorials (if necessary) to try and aid our community into not being left behind, in a sence that they don't know something that a few "old-schoolers" do.
If You dislike this type of thread or find my videos/walkthroughs useless, I apologize in advance for taking Your time.

As I've stated, my aim is to help players through the game and help them become more "professional" in a sence of speech.

I hope that You will support me in doing these and provide me with positive/negative feedback, so I may work on it.
Thank You once again, and I hope that I will provide You with quality assistance.
Thank You for supporting us; have fun, enjoy yourself and good luck practicing!

So to begin with: (ATIX)

I know it's very outdated, but I believe that there are still numerous players in this community who still don't know all of the tricks.
I took the liberty of recording a short CS:S video to walk you through the "secrets" of zm_atix_helicopter.
This video includes:
1. The Code to The Secret Room (which is necessary because of the button to activate the last secret).
2. Hidden walls which can be phased through.
3. Secret portal and a camp spot.
4. The so-called "1000 point trick".

I was already addressed by AlawY that the 4th secret won't be allowed if it actually influences the scoreboard/ranking system.
The answer to that would be "no". The ranking system goes by point deduction from the killed victim and adds it to the killer. Since there is NO victim here, it cannot be recorded by HLstatsX. It's a simple map gimmick added so that people could have fun teasing people about their score.
I apologize in advance to the people who find this useless, but I hope that this video will help out the ones who didn't know about it.

This video/walkthrough/tutorial is dedicated to the Community of Elite Hunterz. I hope You find it of use.
Have fun, watch in 720p HD and good luck practicing.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

[video=youtube;f1zZlwWw-bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zZlwWw-bs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
zm_Docks Walkthrough

Greetings and salutations fellow Elite HunterZ,

This is the 2nd addition to this thread and it's a video regarding my map zm_docks_v1. <-- Thread link.
I've recorded this video (without much editing) to show off a few "secrets" of zm_docks_v1.

This video includes 4 secrets:
1. The 1st boat Deagle.
2. The 2nd boat M3 Shotgun.
3. The 3rd boat TMP.
4. The 4th boat P90.

And a quick description of the spritetrails for each of the hidden weapons:
1. Deagle - 3 SpriteTrails; 1 Blue & 2 Red.
2. M3 Shotgun - 2 SpriteTrails; 1 Azure & 1 Blue.
3. TMP - 2 SpriteTrails; 1 Azure & 1 Green.
4. P90 - 2 SpriteTrails; 1 Orange & 1 Purple.

I hope You will like and approve of this; same goes for my map. I also encourage You to vote and leave some positive or negative feedback.
Both are very appreciated, which I will try to take into action and improve the things which I'm doing.

This video/walkthrough/tutorial is dedicated to the Community of Elite HunterZ. I hope You find it of use.
I thank You once again. Have fun, watch in 720p HD and good luck practicing.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

[video=youtube;Qrhpl3WnydU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrhpl3WnydU&hd=1[/video]

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
ZM Tips & Tricks 1

Greetings and salutations fellow Elite HunterZ,

Here is the 3rd addition to this thread which is regarding a few "tips and tricks" for Zombies regarding boosts and similar; where to position, where to boost, etc.
This "Tips & Tricks" video is the first one that I'd been able to do with a group of people, namely, Wasted Bros, and I hope not for it to be the last. This short video covers 3 maps, out of which are zm_4way_tunnel (the diving elevator boost), and almost all of the (necessary) boosts/positions for the maps zm_cbble_eh_v7 and zm_lila_panic. Yes, I realize that we missed a few, but the priority was teaching the ones shown to the team and not just simply recording them.

I hope that You will find this video helpful and somewhat interesting and I hope that I'll be able to continuously help out the community in the future regarding similar matters. I encourage You to leave some feedback, be it positive or negative. Both are very appreciated, which I will try to take into action and improve the things which I'm doing.

This video/walkthrough/tutorial is dedicated to the Community of Elite HunterZ. I hope You find it of use.
I thank You once again. Have fun, watch in 720p HD and good luck practicing.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

https://youtu.be/Z6m7YswzOJA

Last edited: