We need admins!

The Zeus

21 Aug 2014
This is what i have experienced on you scoutknife server on css. Rulebreakers , hackers , spawnkillers etc. I have been playing on the scoutknife server for a while now and i noticed that there are no admins. And the problem with that is that people will not give a f**k about the rules . No but seriously Elite hunterz need scoutknife admins! I reacently posted a admin request and i still hav'ent got any response . It doesnt have to be me that will be an admin , but thats not the important thing. The imported thing is that you Elitehunterz need to recruit more admins . Or less people will not play on your sk server any more because it gets boring with rule breakers . So please get some new and active admins. If any admin or moderatror sees this please respond what you think of it. And it would be great if i could be an admin . If so , i would not make you guys disipointed. Reagards : The Zeus

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Moderators are setting up the "!call admin" plugin on the servers.. once it's installed and ready, you'll be able to call the available admins, even if they are not in a game.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Reactions: Hige