Whats the point ...?

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
Whats the point of voting for maps , if admins just change map they want ? Even after people chose and voted for 4way map , admin changed to cbble , why vote then at all ? Other story , admin (if i remember correctly baraccuda) changed map in the middle of the game ... :x

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
Glad to help , btw respone to your signature :p

4.png

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
WTF!
how much money do you pay for that?

it's a very special connection because you have a huge upload bandwidth!

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
nikooo777 said:
WTF!

And I have 2 pc's on 1 internet connection , so it could be faster .
Baltic countrys have one of the fastest internet connections in the world , I pay 9$ / month .

P.S One of the fastest internets in Lithuania is SkyNet , speed 300mb/s to other countrys , 1 gb/s in Lithuania ;] , but it cost 40$~ a month :)

junior

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Dec 2010
u are one lucky b*st*rd lynlou :)

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
hey another point is ftw why we need 2 cbble maps on v3 i dont understand everyday we have 80% of maps only cbble/cbble eh

this really sucks and maps like 4way or nekro or office are played very very rarely
its so monotonous these days
one year ago it was MUCH better then now

please remove one cbble let the b3 or the eh(b3 is bit better) PLEASE!

its so depressive we start cbbleb3 someone nominated allready cbble eh and it comes then on first place in voting before i can nominate anything else ftw then next map cbble eh someone nominated cbble b3 again and so it went on...

we had 10 times cbble in a row!!!!!!!
ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!I SWEAR TO GOD THIS RUINS THE GAMEPLAY AND THE FUN!!!

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
LynLou said:
nikooo777 said:
WTF!

And I have 2 pc's on 1 internet connection , so it could be faster .
Baltic countrys have one of the fastest internet connections in the world , I pay 9$ / month .

P.S One of the fastest internets in Lithuania is SkyNet , speed 300mb/s to other countrys , 1 gb/s in Lithuania ;] , but it cost 40$~ a month :)
lucky bastard!

i pay around 50 euros for this 25Mbit line!

man i wish i had your connection!

linus64045

Donator
15 May 2011
ohh.. LynLou i sont see it.. u must talk to me if i do this wrong man.. MY MISTAKE

B

Barra'

LynLou said:
Whats the point of voting for maps , if admins just change map they want ? Even after people chose and voted for 4way map , admin changed to cbble , why vote then at all ? Other story , admin (if i remember correctly baraccuda) changed map in the middle of the game ... :x

I never changed maps without reasons, when many ppl tolding me if they dont want to play this map, like temple or forgotten town.. , then i make a vote to change the map, and then for another Map. I dont Change Maps without a vote or something else..

B

Barra'

but i see in another topic, you mean the other "barracuda Admin"..

Sry for the double Post but i cant edit my first reply :eek:

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
The list of top5 fastest internet connections in the world goes:

Estonia
Lithuania
South Korea
Latvia
Sweden

One of Swedens fastest internet, 200mb/s cost's about 22£ per month.

And the 1gb/s costs 122 per month.

Btw, 40 DOLLARS for a 1gb/s connection seems very farfetch are you really sure it's that cheap, lol.

LynLou

24 Apr 2011
Yes i'm sure , but people here in Lithuania get paid only 300$-400$~ a month , most of the people :)
It's good to have good internet , but it would be even beter if the wages were normal like in other countrys and people could find jobs easyer , because situation now is realy bad , for the past 10 years 200k out of 3 mill emigrated to other countrys , i will be one of them when i get my degree ( 2 more years ^^ ) .

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
killerjail365 said:
hey another point is ftw why we need 2 cbble maps on v3 i dont understand everyday we have 80% of maps only cbble/cbble eh

this really sucks and maps like 4way or nekro or office are played very very rarely

its so depressive we start cbbleb3 someone nominated allready cbble eh and it comes then on first place in voting before i can nominate anything else ftw then next map cbble eh someone nominated cbble b3 again and so it went on...

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE ITS ANNOYING!!!!!!!I SWEAR TO GOD THIS RUINS THE GAMEPLAY AND THE FUN!!!

I think u mean to say wtf because ftw means for the win. If you do then I agree. cbble comes way more often on the 'vote for next map' than any other map and it gets pretty annoying. And when finally there is a rare map like forgotten, people beg for cbble again and the majority votes for cbble and admin has to change map :x . It feels like the majority are too scared of big maps like 4way or forgotten.

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
Vydx said:
killerjail365 said:

I think u mean to say wtf because ftw means for the win. If you do then I agree. cbble comes way more often on the 'vote for next map' than any other map and it gets pretty annoying. And when finally there is a rare map like forgotten, people beg for cbble again and the majority votes for cbble and admin has to change map :x . It feels like the majority are too scared of big maps like 4way or forgotten.

lol ftw=for the win

i thought it means fuck the world

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I think my speed is relevant.

5.png

JELLY?

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
guys 2 days ago i removed the EH version of cbble from v3, didn't you notice it?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
LynLou said:
for the past 10 years 200k out of 3 mill emigrated to other countrys , i will be one of them when i get my degree ( 2 more years ^^ ) .

do you already now where you will live then?

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
nikooo777 said:
guys 2 days ago i removed the EH version of cbble from v3, didn't you notice it?

best thing uve done this week thank u NIKO thanks alot now we can play all the other beautiful maps on ur server!!!!!

Greeting from Berlin