Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Greetings all.

After the thread i posted a little while ago about changes to v1 where "more maps" got most votes I've decided to add 2 new maps to the server. A poll will be added to the thread with maps, you can vote on the map you think should be added. The 2 maps with most votes will be added, in case 2 maps get the same amount of votes they might both be added or the admins will decide.

The poll will close in 1 week.

Download links in case you want to try the maps before you vote:

Download the maps and move them to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps then open css and you can create your own server with the map.

zm_undergrounds_bdf
zm_eh_solo
zm_district3_huntdown_v3
zm_bucket_v1
zm_farm3_nav72_unlim
zm_westwood_final
zm_an_canals_classic
zm_hellarch_fix_edit_v1

Reactions: just4fun

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Hello, long time no see. I've started playing cs:s again after a couple years off and I'm having lots of fun. Anyway, to cut it short. I've played 3-4 of the listed maps on V1 very recently (btw a great idea to trial these maps) and the first one 'undergrounds_bdf' is amazing. I haven't played every single map but want to issue a vote anyway, hopefully this map gets added as it's brilliantly designed for both hunting and camping, and large enough to facilitate 64 players.