Why is dPexx making up reasons to keep me banned ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buneenio

Donator
16 Feb 2021
<3
kekma.net
I have commented on threads as well as made a couple unban appeals with legitimate arguments and reasons why I should be unbanned, let alone being wrongfully banned in the first place, and dPexx just doesn't seem to read them. My last appeal I had to bring up the fact that I felt ignored and dPexx replied to my request with a baseless claim that doesn't even make sense? I was wrongfully banned, and despite disproving every claim they've made up about me, I am still banned.

It's not just dPexx, I found that all of the few SPAs that have had their input on this situation have said the same baseless claims and have just generally been rude and unkind. They are constantly contradicting themselves and it is clear they really don't care about the players.

The first claim they made about me was that I doxxed another player on the server. They made this claim because I knew the player in real life. I did not dox anyone. In fact, the person who did dox him came out and said that he did it and that I and another innocent player, guilty by association, were not remotely involved. [comment #6]. Another SPA had "invited us" to write our own appeal [comment #9] and promising an unbiased response, yet we received a completely ignorant and biased response from HA dPexx. In fact, my appeal had been ignored for several days, and probably would have stayed ignored if I hadn't followed up on it.

Since the first claim had no proof, he decided to make up a new one. That I was "involved", which at this point is a lie considered all the information he's been told, and that I "encouraged" it. That had never been brought up until now. I could not defend myself as after he accused me of encouraging the dox, he closed the thread without letting me reply.

Honestly, this is not even about me getting unbanned anymore. The way that I and many many other players have been treated in these servers is absolutely unacceptable, and the things the staff has been saying behind my, as well as several other players' backs is very hurtful and inappropriate. I really have had my last straw with these servers.

I hope you'll consider my criticism and attempt to care just a shred for those who are putting money in your pocket.

Reactions: cotey

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello @buneenio,
Since there's obviously still need for clarification regarding this matter, I will try to clear this out for you (and whoever needs it) as thorough as I can.

dPexx is not taking decisions alone. The staff team works together and communicates about all matters regarding this community as a WHOLE.
No one is taking decisions alone and no ones input is being ignored or put aside. This is how it has always worked and this is how it will continue to work.

You are wrong on the part where you think we are being rude and unkind, we simply do not accept this kind of behavior from anyone. Doxxing a person is strictly prohibited and engaging in such activity will lead to severe punishment, don't expect to be praised by the way you have been acting in this whole situation.

Now let me clarify this, you were banned for being involved in this whole doxxing situation. As dPexx states below in 2 different unban appeals saying both what our rules are and the reason for your ban.

We have a zero-tolerance for doxing.

You were involved with the dox, that's why you were banned.

Denied.
From our rules:
"Doxxing of any kind is strictly prohibited. The collection and/or release of any player's personal information, regardless of the availability of the information, will result in a ban."

You were involved in a situation where the above took place, and you did nothing to discourage said behaviour, but rather you encouraged it.

Denied.

You were invited to make your appeals and that you have done, both times you were denied because our evidence proove your words wrong.

We have evidence that links your involvement to the doxxing situation. Also for the record, we are aware that you and moxii were in a call before this whole doxxing went down, this also links your involvement to the situation.

Doxxing is a serious matter and we don't thread lightly on this topic.
I hope that we can now finally put an end to this whole discussion.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: PeaceMaker

buneenio

Donator
16 Feb 2021
<3
kekma.net
Hello @buneenio,
Since there's obviously still need for clarification regarding this matter, I will try to clear this out for you (and whoever needs it) as thorough as I can.

dPexx is not taking decisions alone. The staff team works together and communicates about all matters regarding this community as a WHOLE.
No one is taking decisions alone and no ones input is being ignored or put aside. This is how it has always worked and this is how it will continue to work.

You are wrong on the part where you think we are being rude and unkind, we simply do not accept this kind of behavior from anyone. Doxxing a person is strictly prohibited and engaging in such activity will lead to severe punishment, don't expect to be praised by the way you have been acting in this whole situation.

Now let me clarify this, you were banned for being involved in this whole doxxing situation. As dPexx states below in 2 different unban appeals saying both what our rules are and the reason for your ban.

You were invited to make your appeals and that you have done, both times you were denied because our evidence proove your words wrong.

We have evidence that links your involvement to the doxxing situation. Also for the record, we are aware that you and moxii were in a call before this whole doxxing went down, this also links your involvement to the situation.

Doxxing is a serious matter and we don't thread lightly on this topic.
I hope that we can now finally put an end to this whole discussion.

Regards,
Melisa
I would not have written this if I had been shown your evidence. Is there a reason why it has been withheld ? If not I would like to see it. Nobody even claimed to have evidence even though I had asked for it multiple times.
Either you are lying, or you are just completely ignorant to the situation. There has been multiple instances where dPexx himself, among other players he is friends with, where they have made rude remarks towards me and others. The most notable phrase dPexx likes to use is calling me and other players "social rejects". Not to mention rumors and hateful things being spread right in front of him and him joining in on it.

I have said this multiple times but you ignored it everytime. I was not involved. You have no proof that I was. Since I had said I wasn't involved the first million times, I am now being accused of "encouraging it". Again, that claim has no proof. The only "proof" you have is word of mouth from someone who has a grudge against me. The claim is that a photo that only I could have had was used in the dox sheet. This is impossible since I did not know about the dox until after it happened. The person who doxxed him said himself that every image was taken from public Facebook profiles, none of which could have even remotely been from my camera roll.

Also for the record, we are aware that you and moxii were in a call before this whole doxxing went down, this also links your involvement to the situation.
There were several other people in the call, including admins. We were only a call because I wanted to hang out with the people in the community that were already in the VC. Again, it was completely unbeknownst to me as well as the rest of the VC that he had been compiling Zapdos' information.

With that said, I would like to see the evidence that you found that compelled you to believe that I was involved, as well as deserving of a ban.

Reactions: cotey

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
lol.png

With everything said, your ban will stay. And this decision has been discussed by everyone on the SPA/HA team. As I've mentioned, that's how we work.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: Roor and dPexx
Status
Not open for further replies.