Handled+ Why lock the thread, when the issue isnt over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Now that I realise "Phantom" Is Hail to the king, that clears up some questions I had. Why would you guise lock the thread when you didn't seven address the issue that Hail to the king blinded me for simply tpying that I was going to report him, that is ABUSE, if you have done nothing wrong then why blind me. To start of tho I shot two vending machines that were in the middle of a 15 foot wide doorway they were not being used to block anything or anyone, its like shooting any random prop in the middle of the map. Secondly he slayed me and then the warning after that saying no blocking, no shooting props AFTER he slayed me. Blinding a player for saying that he is going to report you is the most blatant form of abuse. I have never seen an admin use blind on a player in EH servers before as a punishment.
But if you guys don't care about being professional then that is your vice.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I locked the thread because the issue is over, I talked to Hail_To_The_King_Baby about this, it has been dealt in intern between him and SPA/HAs

What more do you want, honestly ?

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Could have told me that it was dealt internally, When you don't update me on the situation and just lock the thread with no explanation it makes me think you guise don't take it serious and are just trying to avoid it. I would also like to see Hail to the King punished in any manner for his clear blatant abuse of his admin powers. Is that so hard to ask, whats the point of the abuse thread if its so difficult.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
sdfsdfssd.jpg

If I was you I wouldn't push too much for explanations when you had such nicknames in the near past such as those in the screenshot.

And also the nickname with 14/88 in it

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12889587&Submit=Search

Do you have anything else to add ? If you're waiting for an high respect from us, YOU should start to respect all of US.

Markodeluxe

7 Mar 2011
You can't pick his profile names as an argument to compensate the mistakes of your team, wtf?
An apologize would be the least of a serious player with special rights, otherwise it makes you feel to deal with a kid of Admin(s).
I am sure you will delete my Reply, but only arguments of one side of the river aren't very fair. My opinion to an open thread in the community. He did nothing wrong in my neutral eyes. Petty offense, not more, not less.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
You can't pick his profile names as an argument to compensate the mistakes of your team, wtf?
An apologize would be the least of a serious player with special rights, otherwise it makes you feel to deal with a kid of Admin(s).
I am sure you will delete my Reply, but only arguments of one side of the river aren't very fair. My opinion to an open thread in the community. He did nothing wrong in my neutral eyes. Petty offense, not more, not less.

Actually Yes, I should delete this post because you're posting where you shouldn't, but I'll leave it cause I got nothing to hide, if I've something to say, I'll say it.

I can't force the admin to apologize, he has done what he felt to be right and I told him what I had to tell him.

Now this isn't a court, we're dealing abuse requests and investigate the best we can to find something wrong about the reported admin.

We found out everything you told us in your abuse report (the slaying/blinding etc), the concerned admin answered to the abuse request with his version, in fact we could see the multiples warnings he told you on the logs.

This said there's nothing more to add from the admin or even from Mudkip, unless you want us to remove the admin, perm ban him, burn his computer, kidnap him etc..

Let's be serious, if there was a real abuse, trust me it wouldn't have turned like this.

Hence the lock on the thread to prevent further answers when they weren't needed

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
I will finish off with wow, just wow. So you drag my nicknames into the argument. What a way to deflect, we were not talking about nicknames we were taking about admin abuse. Second of all my nicknames are they way they are because if clear cut cases of admin abuse that I fell are not takin seriously. Who are you to assume what I mean with the 14/88 nickname, I could simply be implying 14 divided by 88 or I could mean the 14th day of 1988, Its ignorant and stupid of you to assume what I mean and its also irrelevant because its called freedom of speech.

If you have nothing to hide then why did you lock the first thread, when the situation wasn't over????

I'm not asking the admins to kiss my arse or to completely remove the admin powers from the admin, All I want is for you guys to talk to Hail to the king and give him a warning, but when you lock the thread WITHOUT letting me know anything, it makes me feel like you are throwing the situation under the bus.

Looking at how defensive you are become towards me about this situation, leads me to believe that the situation was NOT even brought up to Niko or that you guys didn't even give a warning to Hail to the King.
If you were handling it with any seriousness you would have said from the beginning " We have looked into the alleged incident, and we have determined that "Hail To The King," Did abuse his powers by blinding you, we have given him a warning and we apologize for any inconvenience that this admin has given you." Simple two sentences.

"I wouldn't push too much for explantions"??? Are you intentionally stupid or trying to provoke me?? I cant ask questions in this server forum

Or is it and issue of accepting responsibility with you guys???

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
We have looked into the alleged incident, and we have determined that "Hail To The King," Did abuse his powers by blinding you, we have given him a warning and we apologize for any inconvenience that this admin has given you.

Status
Not open for further replies.