why respawn?

jackherrer

21 Mar 2014
The zombie servers now have a 'respawn' policy.

Why is that?

It stretches the duration of the game unnecessary in my opinion.

Also , 9 out of 10 times when i respawn as ct the zombies just run in my face to stuck so I can't move.

Could you remove this feature?

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
The zombie servers now have a 'respawn' policy.

Why is that?

It stretches the duration of the game unnecessary in my opinion.

Also , 9 out of 10 times when i respawn as ct the zombies just run in my face to stuck so I can't move.

Could you remove this feature?

That is a strategy and make zombie more win.
If you (zombie) trying reach some alive cts, but your life is low, then better to hidde or be a spawn police. If zombies more than cts, try dont respawn into ct...

I think, is ok. You need just skill

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
You can just bind !zstuck and use that to get away from the zombies when they make you stuck.

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
You can just bind !zstuck and use that to get away from the zombies when they make you stuck.
He havent time to writte this command. To paste command would lost 2 second and he need find safe place fast... Besides exist a risk, that he will get again bodyblock with next/other zombies.

Also he need think and be strategy, dont run like.... :disappointed:

Last edited:

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
You can simply bind !zstuck as Soph said to some key and command will be executed instantly.
For example I have !zstuck binded to key "q" and it's very convenient and fast.
If you want to bind it the first thing you need to do is enable the console in CSS itself. Above the tab key you will find a key ~, press it and a console should open. After that simply copy and paste this into the console: bind q "say_team !zstuck" And now you have command !zstuck binded to key q.

In the beginning I found respawning weird also but now I like it. ;)

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
ive binded /specme for v3 couse of the insta respawn I know the feeling when you respawn and your the last of the few humans alive just type /specme or bind it before you die. It will switch you automaticly to spec ^^ no cheaterino

jackherrer

21 Mar 2014
No I think the humans have an advantage because people respawn the entire time so their force is not weakening.

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
I quit playing the Zombie mod because I am not a good player so my wait time often was long after death.

I am always motivated to hunt but when you faced to die and wait, I thing most players were to cautious.

I was no member of the Forum so I did not know about the new Respawn Concept.

When I realised the re spawning I really started to enjoy the game again.
I play more often now because I really like it and it put a whole new dynamic into the game.

Additionally: It is like Formula 1 where they change rules every year or the Concept Changes in other Online Games like GTA: If you overplay it or don't change it, people will get bored.