Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
Hello Hunterz <3
A question on Sunday evening :D

Do you have a current favorite game? (Counter Strike Source does not count xD)
If so, why should we play it?
Why can you recommend it?

If I think so, Horizon Zero Dawn is my current favorite game <3

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I don't have a favourite game at the moment, but except for CS:S I've enjoyed other multiplayer games like PUBG and CS:GO as I enjoy the competitiveness.
Not sure if I would recommend them as PUBG is a bit too RNG-based with poor optimisation while matchmaking in CS:GO can be somewhat frustrating as how the games work out depends a lot on what teammates you are queued up with and CS:GO isn't known for it's great community exactly.
I still find them fun to play however.

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Paladins.

It's great to play if you're into co-op fps games, you are a team of 5vs5 like in csgo, then you can choose between around 34 champions at the moment (they keep adding more) There's damages, supports, front lines (aka tanks) and flanks. If you get tired of playing one champion you can always switch to another, the game is very fun and competitive, you need to be awake and focused all the time, you need to be quick and need to think tactical while shooting as much as you can (no maximum amount of bullets) The game itself is about pushing the payload, you need to be on the middle of the map called the point, you get 3% for each second you're there unless there are opponents there at the same time, first to get 100% gets the cart and 1 point, then if you manage to push it all the way to their spawn you get an extra point, if you don't manage to do it the other team gets a point. The payload pushes all the time when you're near it unless opponents are near it too. First to get 4 points win.

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
Okay, you wrote so much about your favorites. Now I have to write a bit about Horizon Zero Dawn and why I recommend it to anyone.

In the distant future, humanity as we know it no longer exists.
The survivors of the disaster (which I do not want to spoil) have become hunters and gatherers again. At this time lives Aloy. An outcast of her tribe.

Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170228183254.jpg

The gameplay is the same as in any action role-playing game. (The Witcher 3 sends its regards :D) but it's still good. The story is very good and it was fun to accompany Aloy on her adventures.

Currently I play the Frozen Wilds DLC.
Anyone who has a Playstation 4, I can recommend this game.<3

Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170305165050.jpg Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170301153657.jpg Horizon Zero Dawn™_20171111182713.jpg Horizon Zero Dawn™_20170508183913.jpg

Reactions: Paw