ze_halo

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
I finally started my first ze map. Since i have a good experience thanks to my previous zm_jurassic_park, everything should be fine and well made at firs time. So here it is, ze_halo ! This is the very beginning but i want to start buy the structure of the map, i'll add props and every stuff later.
As alwais, if you have any idea or suggestion, if you know any epic moment in halo you' like to see in this map, just post it here. This game is amazing and I hope i can bring as much fun in this ze map in css.

halo_0.png

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
View attachment ze_halo.rar Hey hey, it's 7:00 here and I feel lik it's time to put a preview of the map just to for you to see how the map looks like so far. There are tons of bugs but the main path is almost definitiv since it works perfectly with the music :D
I really hope I can make smth like ze_predator but I still have a lot of work :p
Enjoy the ride and the music ;)

To play it put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\maps
then start counter strike, create server, you should find the map just after the official maps like "de_dust2" and stuff..

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
View attachment 2795 Hey hey, it's 7:00 here and I feel lik it's time to put a preview of the map just to for you to see how the map looks like so far. There are tons of bugs but the main path is almost definitiv since it works perfectly with the music :D
I really hope I can make smth like ze_predator but I still have a lot of work :p
Enjoy the ride and the music ;)

To play it put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\maps
then start counter strike, create server, you should find the map just after the official maps like "de_dust2" and stuff..

The rar file is broken, fix !

Peter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Aug 2013
Awesome map ! Keep up the good work!

=) aka Nils

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Sep 2013
You need to fix the skybox and some other bugs. Teleport is also not really good :) and maybe add better textures.
But all in all good work ;)