Ze_Mako_Reactor Particles fix

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Are you bored from playing mako reactor without those awesome orb materials and explosion effects ? If that's the case then i have the fix for you, just follow the steps down below

*First of all, lets see how ze_Mako looks Before vs After :-D
(click on the image for better quality)

Wind.jpg

Gravity.jpg

Ice.jpg

explosions.jpg

After.jpg

Now lets move for the work part

In csgo you cannot have custom particles pakrated in the .bsp, thats why Rafuron left a link with mako's particles so we put it manually, but the only issue was that you will not be able to play in server with sv_pure 1 just like competitive servers (valve servers generally) when (particles_manifest.txt is replaced) And theres an easy way to fix this by keeping the two (particles_manifest.txt) versions and swapping them if needed (it will not take more than 1 minute)..Now follow the installation steps (there is nothing easier than these)

Open this page and download the particles as shown in the image down below
http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175950

download.jpg

Now extract Particles.rar and copy the files inside

copy....jpg

And here comes the last part.. after copying the files, go to Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\particles AND BEFORE EVERYTHING, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE (particles_manifest.txt).. Now you can past safely the mako files as show down below

final step.jpg

Yep thats it.. I told you it was easy
I hope this was usefull for you, cya later :cool:

Reactions: Nikooo777

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
This goes the same for any other map that needs some manually installed particles via particles_manifest, id suggest that you add the extra lines to the custom particles_manifest so with that you can enjoy the ze maps much more, feel free to ask me any questions, i'll respond as soon as possible
Happy fragging :D