zm rush final 4

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Can a mapper help with this problem?
On the platform, when fattyes get shoot they will fly in all directions, including on the roof and on the boxes in the middle. This will cause TK which in my opinion cannot be punished because it is defensing. Same thing can happen when ct's from the middle boxes shoot fattyes towards the ones that are standing on the platform.
Is it possible to make the roof inaccessible? And an invisible wall round the platform? But with space enough between the platform and wall just enough for fattys to fall down when they are shoot by the ones standing on the platform.

Attachments

• Counter-strike Source 2021.08.14 - 16.00.53.02.mp4
    250 MB · Views: 0

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
The best way to avoid this is to add an teleport trigger that teleports anyone shot into it to the ground. but it should only be zombie filtered since i like to bhop from that tree to the boxes in the middle.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
But that will not fix the problem when ct's are shooting from the boxes. It takes just one autosniper shooting into the spot where fattys spawn, one bullet in the fattys head and it will be pushed into ct's. Of course, that can be punished as TK.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
every fatties cant do this trick only clever and best fatty can do this lol

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
2 years later and this spot is a problem even to this very day..

Let's hope a mapper sees this and has some spare time to fix this issue..

It's too good of a map to be completely ruined by that one spot!

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Well, if you fix that problem you also have to fix that issue on Fast Final Map. I dont see it as much as a Problem 😁. I like to try that jump by getting shot from CT to reach others as a Zombie

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
In my personal opinion, it would be beneficial to incorporate a prevention script, similar to the one used in the zm_highway map, where players are able to jump on the giant rocks but are ultimately prevented from doing so. However, this script should be specifically tailored for zombies, ensuring they are unable to access those areas. You know, it would help maintain balance and gameplay integrity.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
In my personal opinion, it would be beneficial to incorporate a prevention script, similar to the one used in the zm_highway map, where players are able to jump on the giant rocks but are ultimately prevented from doing so. However, this script should be specifically tailored for zombies, ensuring they are unable to access those areas. You know, it would help maintain balance and gameplay integrity.
Not really sure What you mean since ive not played highway for a while, But preventing the zombies to get up there would ruin the map?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
2 years later and this spot is a problem even to this very day..

Let's hope a mapper sees this and has some spare time to fix this issue..

It's too good of a map to be completely ruined by that one spot!
Im not really sure how to fix this tbh haha, need more ideas😅 the roof can be closed for sure, But with the platform i Dont know because you can bhop from the teleport platform to the middle platform with the tree which i do alot, and if you put walls around the middle platform then that wont work anymore and you cant jump from the middle platform to the upper area where everyone usually is (i use this to infect cts)

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Well, I tried something,

20230809133649_1.jpg

@SOUR I read that you liked climbing up the tree to infect zombies, no problem, I tried putting up an invisible wall to prevent the zombies from being scattered everywhere, thus avoiding killing humans (and countering teamkill). And you can still climb up the tree to infect humans on the platform.

I also added ground markings (CT / T buyzones), and I optimized the map properly (added areaportal_window) so that players don't have to load areas that are unnecessary in the map, as well as rebuilding in specific places that were odd.

bsp : CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD THE BSP

(Virus Total) (Clean).​

Reactions: sxmity

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Yeah that could help a little bit, Also closing the roof should be something we should add aswell But i think its already closed?

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Yeah that could help a little bit, Also closing the roof should be something we should add aswell But i think its already closed?
No, the roof is not closed, but we should close yes.

Reactions: SOUR

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Yes, roof has to be closed, as players with awp shoot fattys from the ramp and up on the roof from the glass platform.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
How about just lowering the invisible platform where you get teleported?

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Im not really sure how to fix this tbh haha, need more ideas😅 the roof can be closed for sure, But with the platform i Dont know because you can bhop from the teleport platform to the middle platform with the tree which i do alot, and if you put walls around the middle platform then that wont work anymore and you cant jump from the middle platform to the upper area where everyone usually is (i use this to infect cts)
It's not about using it as a zombie which I also do a lot,the problem is when players with awp,knife and any gun basically camp on the tele and launch zombies in both middle boxes and the whole ramp area,making the whole area there unplayable.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
We need the map on V1 for testing:D