big pack of oldest maps - you want this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I want to view all your maps ;)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBEPXCEKPETHO

6 Mar 2021
Hello elite hunters.
today i visit go-free.info - my map is infinite loop here

---.jpg -.jpg --.jpg
Thanks for this
This is my very old map - special version for EH
Exxtra extended, with special skybox.
Any spots for outdoor edgers is so danger...
Many ways for be a zombie. Little way for teaming.
No problem with spawn points. 1 spawn point = 3 humans.

just copypaste my nickname for archive access.
-.jpg
--.jpg
---.jpg

p.s. if you want to rebuild - i give *.vmf files for all versions of this map after request :);)
---.png

Attachments

• zm_3dubka_eh_b8.rar
    6.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
My first impression :
A huge confusing map without any structure.
This could end in a boring gameplay ?
The most spots are fair but I found some unfair spots too :
zm_3dubka_eh_b80002.jpg zm_3dubka_eh_b80003.jpg zm_3dubka_eh_b80005.jpg
and missing Textures:
zm_3dubka_eh_b80000.jpgzm_3dubka_eh_b80001.jpg

CBEPXCEKPETHO

6 Mar 2021
My first impression :
A huge confusing map without any structure.
This could end in a boring gameplay ?
The most spots are fair but I found some unfair spots too :
View attachment 13409 View attachment 13410 View attachment 13411
and missing Textures:
View attachment 13407View attachment 13408

your map have a better balance... after test
this is a office complex with restaurant and cargo zone, and some dark undergrouns.
if u know this map, u find your fairy spot,
if u dont know use spot nearly

cbble - its a ring map. here i make many many rings and ways.
this map fit a 3d orientation skill.

psst...
there is a trap in the ladies' restroom
get out only after hooking

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
I mean the spots are unfair against Zombies , the zombies have no real chance to infect the humans.
Dont understand me wrong i dont say confusing maps are bad, i only say it "could" be boring while playing. (idk we need to test it)

I real disadvantage in my opinion is, that zombie hunting on this map will be to difficult .

Last edited:

CBEPXCEKPETHO

6 Mar 2021
If you follow the general logic, then most people will not explore the map, but will choose a strategy "not to leave the room where the spawn is"

I didn’t leave the frankly unbearable little ones, everything that is taken by the crowd or monovalking, as it happens on cbble. Spots with sky - its very dangereus because i make a CBEPX secret button for admins ;)

p.s. where zombies graze - the food water mafia works
this is real life mood of zombie mod)

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Janno its not wrong, generally camp spots should have 2 entrance to make it more balance, also dont forget to check for missing textures everytime you update you map, remove models,materierls,sounds from your cstrike folder and enter the map to look. you can use Vide to implement missing textures/sounds to you map.

Reactions: easy

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey @CBEPXCEKPETHO welcome to the forum !

First of all, thank you for this map proposal to the Elite Hunterz effigy, I admire each mapper / editor, more precisely their work because I am unable to do this

You should know that we have a map of the same name in our list of special maps :
zm_3dubka_v3
I think you wanted to make your own edition by modifying it to your liking ^^ (Or is it a map that appeared after yours ?)

Before comparing the two maps, I want to say that I had the misfortune to test this map (
zm_3dubka_v3) ONLY ONCE since I am an admin (I didn't know this map, I wanted to test it, I sighed..), the players hate this map.. Why ? Too big / Too boring / It's a labyrinth ... I also got lost when I had played it..

Now a quick comparison :
zm_3dubka_v3
zm_3dubka_eh_b8
zm_3dubka_v3a0000.jpg
zm_3dubka_eh_b80005.jpg
zm_3dubka_v3a0001.jpg
zm_3dubka_eh_b80004.jpg
zm_3dubka_v3a0002.jpg
zm_3dubka_eh_b80006.jpg
zm_3dubka_v3a0003.jpg
zm_3dubka_eh_b80007.jpg
zm_3dubka_v3a0004.jpg
zm_3dubka_eh_b80008.jpg
[tr][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][/tr] [tr][td][/td][/tr]

Apart from the "bug materials" (pink and black squares / misplaced, inconsistent objects) that can be seen in a few places, the spots that are much too "barricaded" for a zombie hunting mode (Even if the players want to camp.. need to be fair between 2 teams), too many props for small rooms (Things already present on the version we have), small corridors, a maze to lose the head, rather dark colors.. Janno and SOUR was able to summarize some of them and I agree with these statements...and special mention for this BIG FREAKING SUN !!
zm_3dubka_eh_b80009.jpg zm_3dubka_eh_b80010.jpg zm_3dubka_eh_b80011.jpg
(I wanted to see how far it was going, I would still be there I think.. :') )

There is still work to be done.. and tell yourself that if your map is tested on our servers one day, you will have to accept criticism because the players are quite mean, especially for a huge map like that..

Don't let go ! :)

CBEPXCEKPETHO

6 Mar 2021
Yes, this map is confusing , but all those passages that used to be just dead ends, now lead somewhere.

The sun is shining in the new central corridor that leads from the offices to the dining room, the zombies have more ways to get around the barricaded passages than before, I removed almost all the refrigerators from the rooms, some places that are visible as camping spots - but it is covered with a clip texture (Yesterday I put her in order for 5 hours).

Now you can only set up camp by holding the entire floor.
Players spawn by 3 people, and you need to find not only a team, but lso a place, it's scary to do this in narrow corridors...

Map that you have - zm_3dubka_v3a, isnt my original creation, only the base.
map maker from firewallcs worked it at my request, he build an elevator and slightly corrected the textures, apparently its playability did not increase : (

the practical value of this map for me: teach my son to navigate in 3d & not afraid to get lost.

missed textures in some places this is not a bug. this is a feature
1) dark room with small square on wall
2) mirror in man`s restroom

if you liked any spaces or places on this map - you can use them in your projects.
I attach to the message the original *.vmf files of all versions of this map since 2008 (same pass)

Attachments

• 3dubka_vmfz.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 2