zm_4waytunnel_EH

beertje

27 Jul 2010
I remade 4waytunnel cause of the lift blockers and the annoying spawns.

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KJ6AQK8

Some screens:

Double elevator
1.jpg

Spawns
2.jpg

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
tested it and i gotta say: good job beertje!

pros: u avoided the standing on heads thing and the doorclose thing and also the bugusing on top!

cons: as good as the map is there are some cons, i didnt got the noob box :d, spawn layout is changed but there is still not much space to go on the 4 routes - even less because there isnt that much space behind the "little walk up" at spawn. also its so small that some faggot stands there and blocks everybody else. @ doubledoors, imagine there are 5 zombies behind you and u dont have time to shoot 100 times at that window to open it, less hp would be better. why did u delete the func_ladder on that little room at doubledoors? its usefull for zombies with low hp. the textures got changed and it seems a little bit old and weird. use the old ones would be better and also keep the old lights, was perfect.
@kobi: dieses ding wird aktiviert wenn du den knopf drückst, es kommt hervor, schiebt alle zombies die auf köpfen stehen weg und geht wieder rein und der elevator aktiviert sich.

remember beertje! after the start of the elevator people still can jump and land on heads to block others (they will do this, trust me)

all in all its a good idea u got there but needs improvement tho ;) nice beertje! :p

beertje

27 Jul 2010
Ma?tial A?tist said:
tested it and i gotta say: good job beertje!

pros: u avoided the standing on heads thing and the doorclose thing and also the bugusing on top!

cons: as good as the map is there are some cons, i didnt got the noob box :d, spawn layout is changed but there is still not much space to go on the 4 routes - even less because there isnt that much space behind the "little walk up" at spawn. also its so small that some faggot stands there and blocks everybody else. @ doubledoors, imagine there are 5 zombies behind you and u dont have time to shoot 100 times at that window to open it, less hp would be better. why did u delete the func_ladder on that little room at doubledoors? its usefull for zombies with low hp. the textures got changed and it seems a little bit old and weird. use the old ones would be better and also keep the old lights, was perfect.
@kobi: dieses ding wird aktiviert wenn du den knopf drückst, es kommt hervor, schiebt alle zombies die auf köpfen stehen weg und geht wieder rein und der elevator aktiviert sich.

remember beertje! after the start of the elevator people still can jump and land on heads to block others (they will do this, trust me)

all in all its a good idea u got there but needs improvement tho ;) nice beertje! :p

The ladder problem is cose of the decompile.
It probably deleted the entity.do ppl even care about the lights? :D

beertje

27 Jul 2010
i cant make the elevator better.textures are good now and i added some space to the spaws

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
people hate changes.. u know its like that ;)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
beertje said:
I dont know what u mean

add the map to archive and upload it as a .zip or as a .rar file :p

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
That "black thing" is like a box that appears when you press at the elevator. It will knock away all the headblockers.
If you stand under the elevator, and it touches your head (blocking the elevator) it will teleport you to that Noobplace (check Kubas post)
If the doors are closed you can go through the vent.
/me like

Oh i tried to attach the map but it said the file was to large (max. 2mb) :/

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
mmh will fix that. anyway wouldnt it be better to make damange when blocking?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
late answer:
probably not because we would get flamed for changing the map, we should find a better way of removing those nobs stuckers