zm_canals_classic needs fix

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
This spot too OP

4 players vs 45 zombies the whole round and they cant do anything.

Attachments

• u.dem
    4.4 MB · Views: 271

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Don't even need to check it to know it's the truck. Not sure i would call the spot OP, all it takes is one person who knows what they're doing to get in there. It's the same situation with the roof vent on Corps, having so many zombies around makes it nigh impossible to get in (all run boosts are blocked). For this truck on Canals, go to the fence beside the tank, jump off and use the roof to boost you and bhop along the fence and into the truck, a lot of the time you can long blade and hit them (even hitting as far as the back of the truck with your blade) without getting past the paper stacks. It's a strong spot but the more zombies attacking makes it difficult.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
so basically this spot is only OP when its alot of players on the server

which means All the time :D

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Nope, best way to deal with it is attack the truck first before every other spot is done, once all other spots are liberated then that truck will flood with zombies, same as roof vent on corps. All it takes is one good player to take it out.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
4 players in one spot holding off the whole map is not OP.

okay we need someone a bit less biased.

on other maps its made easier to boost with other zombies to reach OP spots like this, here its completely different and everyone charges in due to the way the map is designed lol and that turns out most of the time in CT winning that spot most of the time with few players.

This map also has very OP locations the 3 large boxes to get onto the roof is extremely OP and because of that i dont see why de buffing the trunk a little bit would mean much on a map like this, it has 2 very OP locations and a fun hiding room.

this is just a balance

Last edited:

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I see groups of zombies take down the truck plenty of times, not sure why you would think i am biased about a map. The roofs at the 3 boxes is a much stronger spot and can hold more people, i'd say that is more of an issue but even that spot gets taken down. Either way, V3 players love strong spots on maps, no one seems to complain about the map because it usually turns into a hunt and people seem to like the dynamic of gameplay switching up.

There are other maps with stronger spots that more or less equate to shooting galleries (kapras and Italy) but it's just part of V3, you start to see after a while that most players like it that way.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
people needs to watch a video on how to defeat an OP spot now?

that spot cant be OP at all right? and thats the point here, its an OP spot and it needs some nerfing.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Well, you would need to watch videos on how to bhop and long-jump, some jumps on maps can only be made by long jumping. Not only that but that truck gets conquered all the time when zombies just pile in, it's a strong spot but nowhere near as impenetrable as you are making out (maybe you were just playing with a derpy crowd today). I'm not disagreeing with you that some spots are strong on some maps, that's just how V3 do :)

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
what other map has a spot where 4 ppl can hold off 40 zombies again? what spot.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I already told you one good player can take that truck down, by all means though ignore everything i say. I have seen the same situation where two players have held off the concrete pipes in rush_final cos so many zombies are getting in the way.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
i dont care, you tihink this means the spot is not OP but its still OP, if there are any zombies in the front of the truck you cant bhop in there so the more players in the server the more OP this spot is and its always full server during EU time so its always OP.

now give me another spot across all our maps where 4 ppl can easily hold off 40 zombies or maybe you dont know any more OP spot than this one?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Can you please accept the polite and sound answers our admin gave you 3 times already?

or would you like to be treated the same way, for example if I told you that I dont care what you think about this spot? Is this friendly or adequate to you? No? See, I neither like the way you talk to our admins:
now give me another spot across all our maps where 4 ppl can easily hold off 40 zombies or maybe you dont know any more OP spot than this one?
nor the unfriendly way you are argueing:
i dont care, you tihink this means the spot is not OP

So ask again friendly and maybe you are given another answer, although Docta patiently answered already. Otherwise I regard this topic to be handled.

Reactions: Docta

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
This disqussion looks very one sided lol :D

one admin from 2017 says his opinion and that means case closed, no more ppl can say anything and if you say its OP then ur in the wrong.

one sided disqussion, i give good examples to why this is OP like finding another spot thats "better" than this one where you can defend with few players vs the whole map, and because this is a hard question and proves how OP the spot is, thats somehow negative but it cant be because it answers the mysteries of the universe lol

Last edited:

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I agree that canal classic is definitely CT sided most rounds, once everyone up on their spots its easily defended however ITS not impossible to kill them, there are some boosts and tricks to get to a spot like the truck, yeah onces its 4 people left in the truck against a whole team of zombies theres gonna be alot of blocking and zombies in the way of eachother but this kinda goes for alot of maps, some of the useless spots where its super easy to die can be one of the most powerful spots when in a small squad of CTS and zombies are trying to flood the place

People enjoy camping on this map because they can survive alot of rounds as a CT, which is fine since people prefer to play CT and more people enjoying the merrier.
what other map has a spot where 4 ppl can hold off 40 zombies again? what spot.

The box inside a room in cbble, seen it.
Same with rush, the box in the corner in the spawnroom. theres a spot with a box thats placed sided and its right outside the spawn room, seen that aswell.

And sir, no one told you to "stfu" and it doesnt matter what year he registered hes trying to give his opinion and answering the thread, and yeah no need to sound so hostile towards others which could be why people arent answering.

Reactions: Docta

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
special map cbble? there's no spot in cbble u will survive with 4 ppl vs 40-50 zombies 90% of the time.

neither on rush, possibly the teleport location by shooting zombies off is the only place and thats, you dont get kills there or damage like here.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
If you are going to open up a discussion then you need to learn how to communicate with people, you can't talk to people dismissively on or off the internet and expect them to entertain your notions or even want to talk to you, it's basic social skills that most people should know. I wasn't going to respond after my last post because you seem to have this tunnel vision with your own ideas but to name a few spots that fall into the same scenario:

-seen 1 PERSON hold off the whole server on Little Italy in the basement when they use the fridge as a barricade in the corner
-also 1 person holding off the whole server when they use the vending machine on the sloped staircase on Little Italy just above the basement
-2 people hold off a server of zombies on rush_final at the concrete pipes many times just by alternating their reloads well
-seen a few people hold off everyone on rush_final at the high platform through the teleporter
-seen a few people hold off all the zombies on the box glued to the wall on rush_final (the one people try to run boost to)
-seen 2-3 people holding off server of zombies in a couple of spots on Westwood (the kitchen room and the fridge barricade at the saloon)
-oh, crazytown, the sewers are massively OP when barricaded well, only takes a few people to hold it off but with a group it's extremely difficult to take over
-the small room in crazytown with the glass barrier can easily be held off against tons of zombies with just 3 or 4 players
-another spot in crazytown, using a single vending machine to block yourself under the crates in the garage area (1 person can hold that)

And i have seen the truck get taken down lots of times, by one person and by congested zombies just pushing their way in. If you want to just gloss over every response then there isn't much point in me replying.

Reactions: TheDude

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
the concrete pipes at rush is a simple bhop with boost and u jump.
rush teleporter that i said, but you dont get the kills or damage there and u need alot more than 2, one crouch spammer and spinning a bit and they are toast.
box glued to wall in rush not OP at all, you can boost from the Big box and the other, + You can jump up Below the box and Knife them. because its 3 ways to get up there and only 4-5 ppl can camp there they die fast.
westwood kitchen is a good spot

the italy spot with soda machine in the stairs, is Hard to setup before you get infected, and having a location pre setup vs doing some work yourself is different.

for crazytown there is one spot in the sewer that can hold alot of CT's yeah thats a good spot. but its like officerush, its not that OP because it usually gets taken down.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
like this might look OP but its not really.

Attachments

• u.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 269

runner

21 Mar 2019
whats u problem always, first report players then report maps, canals work i dont see any problem in that map