Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi, so a few years ago i had my own server hosted by EH. I came across a mapmaker who made a map called zm_countrylake, its insanely detailed with a story to it (you are looking for a murderer) also has an secret "admin room" and some other secrets to it and it took him around 1 year to create this map and i think its very underrated and not many players knows about this map which i think is sad, thing is i would like to try it on EH servers because i think everyone would enjoy it.

BUT its not 64 player spawn areas, so it could use some editing and as i am a noob i don't know how to haha.

Idk just an idea i had. so if you would like to give it a shot! idk maybe needs fps increase? like i said i am a noob map maker. add somethings? add more props,be able to move props, maybe some more camp spots? remove the story maybe, i could help you with the story i know all the areas it leads to etc. Its a really fun map believe me!

anyway here it is :) dunno if you can edit it with the download from gamebanana if not i could try get in touch with the creator.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/159331

GL

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy Tank

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Sorry for double post, here's a video of the map and my bad it is 64 player spawns! (i think)

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
It does have 64 spawns, you can see it on the bottom of the gamebanana page :p

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Another double post haha, wolfram is going to take a look at it this weekend. Anyone is welcome to make an Edit :)

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
I have looked at the map for some hours and atm its too much work to fix. The map it self isnt build for the type of ZM gameplay that we do and that is part of the problem.
The major issue is the fps. when we where testing it we where 4-5 people and my fps was 40-60 frames /s. Imagine with 64 players..

btw, this is some of my specs, so you know my computer isnt some budget shait :p
QQPYAdv.png

So much needs to be done to optimize this map that a rebuild is most likely the easiest way to do it, but right now i dont have time for that.
I may take a look later when i got the time needed to give it the time it should have.