zm_crossroads_havoc

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Hello

It's been quite a while since I posted here last, but I wanted to announce my new zombie mod map I've made. This one was inspired by a L4D map, that Havoc asked me to turn into a CSS map about 6 months ago. Usually I don't take 6 months to finish a map, but it's done now, and here's the result.

https://gamebanana.com/maps/200148

HTup40O.png

56X0DzK.png

ZWUOh23.png

g9N5mKf.png

N8bUKU5.png

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Nice! looking forward to try a new map out :)
Niko needs to remove the old version of the map from the system first. Me and Havoc had a playtest earlier and we discovered a missing texture issue. It's all fixed now.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Aight i tested it, my first thought is that maybe the map is to cramped together like its gonna be hard to hunt i guess, no open spaces if you know what i mean. But only way to test it is on v1 other then that it looks nice! but i got a feeling its gonna be a T favoured side map.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
@Makaify

Hello, i don't remember if i told you but there was something that needed to be fixed on this map, it was the map name, you need to give it a new name as it was played on v1 once with the same name before you updated it to the current version so some players will get map missing

Last edited:

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
@Makaify

Hello, i don't remember if i told you but there was something that needed to be fixed on this map, it was the map name, you need to give it a new name as it was played on v1 once with the same name before you updated it to the current version so some players will get map missing

Yes, I remember you asked me about it a long time ago. Since I was done with map making at the time, I gave you instructions on how to do it yourself. I guess you missed that part. ;)
Anyway, since I'm making maps again now, I took the time and did what needed to be done. Here's the link to v2 on GB: https://gamebanana.com/maps/200148

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Makaify,
while testing we found a glitch, players get stuck here: