zm_eh_kidsroom

Discussion in 'Mapping Forum' started by Kr1pT1c, 11 Jul 2019.

?

Would you like to see/try this map on the EH Zombie Servers?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kr1pT1c

Kr1pT1c Active Member

Attached are some screenshots of the map aswell as the map itself.

Here I present to you a map, I have been working on for the last couple of weeks. It was originally made by Cunning_Stunt under the name de_dolls. I have taken this map and reworked it into a zombie map. There was quite a bit of work to do, since the original map was not very well optimized and I had to add in all the spots to be fit for a ZM server. If you take a look at the original map and compare it to my version now, you will realize it is basically a new map: Fully retextured, optimized as best as I could, and reworked to be a zombiemap. Just some extra information: I have added in 2 little secret teleport spots.

I am pretty happy with the result but I would love to find out how this map plays out on an actual zombie server. I am open to any suggestions and criticism, so feel free to post your thoughts here or message me privately if you wish.

I want to especially thank TheRalle for helping me with some of the issues I had along the way, aswell as answering the questions I had regarding the map and mapping in itself.

Attached Files:

Hammaplayz and TheRalle like this.
  2. Kr1pT1c

Kr1pT1c Active Member

I made a few more changes to the map so this is now the actual final version:

Attached Files:

3. NoMatt3r

NoMatt3r Well-Known Member Staff Member Head Admin Administrator

Hey,

afaik the map zm_dolls_slayer_eh_v1 is a popular special map on v3. So, i think your map can be a decent addition to our map pool. We are going to test it and see how it runs :)

Best regards!

Kr1pT1c likes this.
  4. Kr1pT1c

Kr1pT1c Active Member

Thank you very much for the response and for taking my map into consideration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.