Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello and thanks for the feedback.

I agree - just like in the original map this spot is very unfair and needs a fix. Even a single player can build this cade and defend against the whole server if he has enough time to shoot the props to the entry. There are several other spots (houses, tree housess) on farm that needs a fix before it ever becomes a regular map again.

HoneyBadger

Donator
25 Sep 2021
Poland
I'd be willing to attempt to fix the aforementioned issues, Altough I don't guarantee that I'll be able to fix it as it isn't totally within my skillset. Though as they say, practise makes perfection. And, so there might be a glimmer of hope for the map.

HoneyBadger

Donator
25 Sep 2021
Poland
I'd be willing to attempt to fix the aforementioned issues, Altough I don't guarantee that I'll be able to fix it as it isn't totally within my skillset. Though as they say, practise makes perfection. And, so there might be a glimmer of hope for the map.
Scratch that. Unfortunately, I will not be able to fix it, because the file is protected from decompiling. Thus making me unable to open it in Hammer editor.