zm_london_01 everyone RTV's

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Said this before, but 70% of the server hates this map, everytime we get to london there is 10 RTV's within 2 minutes. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/london-map-sucks.11078/

Literally everyone wants to rtv instantly and change map when we get there.

and its still like this today.

Nobody likes these secrets its boring to find out how they work and a waste of time so alot of ppl doesnt get to play they have to goto youtube and search up the map just to play this.

Ur supposed to remove maps that the entire server hates, i think we have some higher up admins who likes this map who's just playing their own game and thats not how its supposed to work in a community like this.

SHKmIKS.png

Attachments

• u.dem
    1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Law,

this map is frequently requested - like 4-5 times a week players ask me for London. And if finally loaded, it won a vote against popular maps like ATIX, siberia or Dust2, means that majority of players wanted to play London. A lot of players wait for hours if not days to have this map finally played.

Tastes are different. Some like this map, some dont. Same goes with any other map by the way. Obviously you dont like this map - but making a thread about it once in a year wont change the facts I stated in my first three answers of this thread.

Nevertheless I hope your favourite maps are loaded too from time to time - if not feel free to write me. I am always asking for map wishes (unless I wanna see v3 camperz go hunting and make a hunting-only map vote).

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I like this map, i just see that everyone else doesn't and what do you have to say about that? no everyone loves it its just coinsidence that we have so many haters, a few times we have ppl who actually likes it.

mhm thats not very great