DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello there, another suggested Map was: zm_policeprison_fixed_v1

I added 64 Spawns, made the whole Spawnzones bigger for Movement Place.
Added EH Decals.

This Map is very Basic and open but have alot of Rooms with physic Props, so V3 Players and 16chambres lovers should also love this one.

Here is the EH Version

Happy Hunting!

Reactions: JUNIOЯ' and k1no

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Yeah thanks !

I hope she will be in the nominate

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Well, here we go,

I will try to be as explicit as possible.
Each photo is accompanied by numbers, and each number will be captioned. Let's keep it as simple as possible ^^

1569513743-1.png

1 : I think we should fix these boxes (currently they can be moved), to have 2 points of cover if the players are trying to get on the roof
2 : Put a spawn on this part to be + spaced (It would be necessary to mix the players (terrorists and counter-terrorists) with the spawns, because when a zombie returns to life it respawns obligatorily to the CT spawn, having spawns mix will allow the player to have a chance on X spawn, to be at where he wanted to reappear.

1569513746-2.png

1569513746-2-1.png

3 : Make the ladder functional ^^
4 : Maybe put an object here so that the "zombies" can break the bars of the window by being a minimum hidden of the "possible humans" inside ?
5 : Maybe move the spawn on the parts where there is grass ? I saw some players reappear in the objects (which were moved) present on the bricks

1569513745-3.png

6 : Put stacked boxes (or others) along this wall, in order to have easier access to humans who camp here. (the only access point to this place is only accessible from the roof)
7,8,9 : Why not put a tank (7) along the wall (8) ? If there are 2 zombies on top of each other on top of the tank, the one above can infect humans who would pass on the top of the wall (9)

1569513746-4.png

10 : This piece lacks accessories, why not put cartons (or others) in the trailer of the trucks (or elsewhere), to be able to help to go up to different places indicated by the arrows. This will help the zombies

1569513748-5.png

11 : (THIS IS ONLY ONE PURE DECORATION) Why not put in place red zombies, the emblem of the server, The Fatty ^^

That only remains my opinion, I don't say that everything that is said is respected, I try to make everyone win

JR

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Finished!

Changelog:

Ladder works now.
Added half of the Spawns on the Roof. (1 T Ground 1 T Roof, 1 CT Ground 1 CT Roof)
Added 2 Ladders instead of the Boxes on the Roof.
The Boxes are now another Camp Spot in the middle of the new Spawnzone.
Some Props are now static (those in the area of the CT Ground Spawn) so nobody could get stucked anymore.
Added another Spot in the Front of the Building, its protected with Fences, but not against the Wall so Zombies got 2 Ways.
Added some Boxes and Dryer's in the Middle of the Building to gain Zombies Chances.
Insert Fatty :3

V3 Version

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
I would love to test the new version, DeltaForce was able to test the first version on the server, which could give a return on the map.

I don't mind to test it again and give feedback, depending on what players think

It's a good old map, and the changes brought by DeltaForce really look good !

I don't know how it goes when you want to test maps, but if you explain to me I'm interested :)