zm_substation

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Hey I was so bored these i began with a new zm map, less big than my previous zm and I hope you'll like the environnement :)
First screenshot ingame :
substation.png
Don't really know what i will put inside but i'm kinda happy of the result for now :D
Spend 5 hours on the brushes work :rolleyes:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Looks cool already, make sure to have some decent camping spots though. Hopefully the brushwork will prove to be effective :)

Also, make all corners round like arcs. That way CT's won't be able to rape the poor zombie with their p90s and what not.

Reactions: ineyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Changed skybox, I found this one on gamebanana. Just amazing :D
substation1.png
structure completed :)

OK i really have no idea about what to put inside to if you have any ideas, i'm not use so zm but more to ze :p

For the moment I have water filling the central room (don't know after how much time yet, i'll set it later). I plan to fill the rooms around the maps too so people have to move from rooms to rooms :) so here is the map mechanic :p
about camp spot, i though that boxes like cbble would be nice. What do you think? I don't want to make it too hard to make^^

For the moment I have water filling the central room (don't know after how much time yet, i'll set it later). I plan to fill the rooms around the maps too so people have to move from rooms to rooms :) so here is the map mechanic :p
about camp spot, i though that boxes like cbble would be nice. What do you think? I don't want to make it too hard to make^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
please could you upload the maps to the forum instead of using mediafire?

nice work tho! i'd consider making a zm version out of it, a ze could work aswell but this has to be a good map for hunting!

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
This map has a mechanic that make it more entertaining so I still wonder about the best mechanics on this map, the possibility could be :
-fill the center room when the around is empty, then switch every minute
-fill the entire substation slowly
-just make some part filling with water
-other idea?

For the moment the first option is on, so i may change it after we give it a try