Status
Not open for further replies.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Welcome fellow Elite HunterZ,

As some of you know, we used to have a quite popular Zombie Escape server which slowly over time started to disappear due to DDoS-ing and similar matters. After a longer period of time, thanks to a few of our noble administrators, the server is now finally brought back!
We have high hopes for this server and I personally hope that it will be as popular as it was in the past times. A lot of players usually dislike camping and/or campers, and this is the server where such a problem is non-existing. This covers the basic introductory part; now let's move on to the part which you might deem quite interesting.

In contribution with one of the Head Administrators of Elite HunterZ, who is in charge of the raffles and giveaways that take place regularly within our community, we have decided that the Grand Opening of the Zombie Escape server will not be a one day thing, but instead, we've appointed a "Grand Opening Weekend Marathon" in a matter of speech. By this statement, I mean that the Event(s) will be held for 3 consecutive days. Simply put, 1 event will be on the first day and the stats will be recorded and the winner announced, and then the stats will be reset; same goes for the 2nd and 3rd days/events. This covers the basic idea of how the event will take place.

The 1st Event will be held on Friday, 1st of May, 2015. The person with the highest skill count (points), achieved legitimately, will be deemed the winner and will receive the following prize, valued at 19.99€:
Screenshot_1.jpg

The 2nd Event will be held on Saturday, 2nd of May, 2015. The person with the highest skill count (points), achieved legitimately, will be deemed the winner and will receive the following prize, valued at 19.99€:
Screenshot_2.jpg

The 3rd Event will be held on Sunday, 3rd of May, 2015. The person with the highest skill count (points), achieved legitimately, will be deemed the winner and will receive the following prize, valued at 19.99€:
Screenshot_3.jpg

This, however, is not the end of the events of the server. More will be held in the future, but for now, join the server, practice and slowly start getting ready for the big upcoming competition and win yourself one of the 3 Retail Steam games.
Good luck to everyone who participates and part-takes in the events/competition and don't forget to have fun and bring friends!

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Haze

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2014
I see a roof
I sure hope this will help put ppl in the server.

See you all may the 1st!

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
The 2nd and 3rd event have officially been cancelled. I apologize for such a result and hope that it will not be the case with future events.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Status
Not open for further replies.