zombie escape on cs go

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Hei ho! Killer asked me about a zombie escape server on cs go, since he doesn't play on css much more. It is just a suggestion. Just keep in mind thatthe earlier we start, the better it is to get popular :) ( we could change the mg on css for a ze on cs go)

Reactions: Reshuu

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
Hey,

Tbh i dont think it will be a good idea... CS:GO is a competitive game, and the "alternative game modes" like ZM, ZE, MG, Football, deathrun, etc... are not that popular. Only a few zm and ze svs are popular but nothing else. People who plays CSGO are playing only because of the competitive scene, nothing more. The only kind of server that could be good in csgo is a only HS server or a DM. And EH already got a quite popular DM sv. I dont know if u got my point, i also mean something like this : Im going to launch css, ill join EHs zm sv as usual. When i launch csgo; hmm ill play some DM and then ill make some PCWs and MM. Thats it :p, hope u could understand it, just my opinion. By the way, i would like the thank you, you and all other ZE admins, u are doing such an awesome work. And im impressed about you, i'd give you the cfg rights of the ze sv, im pretty sure it would be only good. Kind regards,

Winter

PS: i went a bit off-topic, srry :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
It's true that if we launch a cs go ze serv, we will divide our css ze players, probably. I tried the cs go ze mode, and it's awful (for me) but maps can be much more realistic x)
BUT i have lot of lags on it.
This wasjust an idea, i wanted to share it with all of you, and get as much feedbacks as possible.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
The first step would be to get a popular zm server on csgo, then we could reconsider a ze server. However we tried it before when csgo got released and it didn't work out that well and there for it's a Deathmatch server now.

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
cs go is a new game (compared to css and cs 1.6) which means it's community is still growing up in numbers not like css anymore since it began losing players a while ago, and as we can see the css ze server has 10 players in average everyday.. people like me (im sure there are many) are trying to find a nice european csgo ze community which means that a ze server would nicely work after the beta has closed since the players number has increased.
you could actually make a test server in like a month or two, if you could see that it has 10+ regular players daily then keep it or if it's not the case.. then..
i kinda agree with you @winter partially.. it may be true what you said but keep in mind that the csgo community is split in two sides, the first is competitve and the other is simply people playing for fun
meh i guess it's a bit long, ty sauce for creating this topic :p

.•*.KILŁΣЯ™.°•.

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
i know u guys are busy with the [COLOR="#0"]stupid[/COLOR] event but .. nothing planned yet ? :confused:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Like i said, i would rather start with a zm server then see where it goes.

Wait for Nikos reply on this though.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
ZE might work.
But I already played CS:GO Zmod on eh and other servers, i dont really think it will have success.
Things like Bunnyhop and overview are missing.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
The thing that would make me move from ze on css to ze on cs go is that it seems mroe realistic (no bhop for example). It looks like a left 4 dead but with massive players. If you choose to try a ze escape server I can compile my map to cs go.

I've played on a server where bullets made zombies jump (i don't know how the zombie system works there) but i got very annoyed of this.
Too many servers lags and do not support 64 players shooting at same time. Maybe we could?

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Well bunnyhop is awesome, dunno why they removed it.

The graphic looks more realistic, but i totally loose overview of maps with that grey graphic.
its full of grey.
GREY EVERYHWERE :)

But Yes, I'd play on the server.

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain

The graphic looks more realistic, but i totally loose overview of maps with that grey graphic.
its full of grey.
GREY EVERYHWERE :)

But Yes, I'd play on the server.

U should check out the new update.

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
bunnyhop removed ? D:
i play in csgo everyday and i can bhop.. even better than css, bhop is still there but not in all servers :c
and if ur asking about the speed i usually bhop at 280-330 units per sec :p

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Mhhh.... weird.
After the third jump, it automatically blocks the speed and i can't bhop anymore.
I'll have a look for a bhop server, are there any?

Reshuu

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2013
Tunisia
Mhhh.... weird.
After the third jump, it automatically blocks the speed and i can't bhop anymore.
I'll have a look for a bhop server, are there any?
i wont give any ip D: but yes .. just search :x or even minigames servers