Zombie life display off

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Zombie life display off? Why not often I see zombies run away as soon as they come below 1000 hp.
I think it would be better if zombies do not see their lives

Unknown

30 Dec 2016
Zombie life display off? Why not often I see zombies run away as soon as they come below 1000 hp.
I think it would be better if zombies do not see their lives
Nobody want lose. If they lose often, they get angry and try make teamkill (revenge) for example: nade, push zombie on team or other thing.

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Crap idea, a zombie needs to know their HP in order to play smart and retreat when he deems fit. Sometimes they do it to lure the player into going in for the kill, there's a whole metagame that revolves around this.

This gamemode is piss-easy as it stands with some players letting themselves die to play as CT again, you don't want to nerf the zombies even more do you?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Crap idea, a zombie needs to know their HP in order to play smart and retreat when he deems fit. Sometimes they do it to lure the player into going in for the kill, there's a whole metagame that revolves around this.

This gamemode is piss-easy as it stands with some players letting themselves die to play as CT again, you don't want to nerf the zombies even more do you?
please don't be mean, everyone can express their ideas.

The reason why i wouldn't support this, is because players generally hate dying. if a player dies it's more likely he'll leave, so giving them a chance to avoid death is a win win situation for us as zombies are harder to kill and they leave less often

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I could've been a bit tactful I admit, was in a hurry but still no excuse.

What I meant to say was, zombie HP is a piece of information a CT tries to gauge in order to make a decision, be it rushing, retreating, switching to pistol or knife or what have you. To remove the zombie's ability to see their HP would be equivalent to removing the CT's ability to see weapon rounds and magazine. CTs make moves based on this and the zombies try to gauge that and react accordingly.