Zombie war fight

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
hey hunters =)
first of all sorry for bad english ^^

i want a "war fight" between the best ranked clans, i think that will be very fun, i have think of this clans:
*EH
*SH
*ZR
*PWB
*GD
*LP
*THD (if the clan is still active)
maybe one/to clans more, if they are interested..I have talk little whit Niko & Rocky about it, and they have say it wil be cool and funny ^^

Maybe we can try some new maps, they who want to see the clan fight can join as spectator?
This is just a start of the Idè, so if you have some feedback, write it her!! no idea are to stupid ^^

And yes!! SH gonna win =D
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=clans&game=css

This will be fun^^
Element :D

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
hey hunters =)
first of all sorry for bad english ^^

i want a "war fight" between the best ranked clans, i think that will be very fun, i have think of this clans:
*EH
*SH
*ZR
*PWB
*GD
*LP
*THD (if the clan is still active)
maybe one/to clans more, if they are interested..I have talk little whit Niko & Rocky about it, and they have say it wil be cool and funny ^^

Maybe we can try some new maps, they who want to see the clan fight can join as spectator?
This is just a start of the Idè, so if you have some feedback, write it her!! no idea are to stupid ^^

And yes!! SH gonna win =D

This will be fun^^
Element :D

Only fair and nice fight would be GD vs EH

rest i dunno if they are good enough hehe :p

StrikE

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2012
None of your business
sure will be fun, but it is only me and sajco maybe twice or twism vs you all ^^ Btw dont expect to win.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
well... SH have been at the top for a long time! so the press is on us ^^

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Thd aint active anymore.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
ahhh... oki... but phanty? you join the war fight a day? :))

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
sure why not, if iam back active, id be happy to join a war from time to time.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
yeah... Good luck :)
have talk whit nano & ECKOS from GD, and i think they join to ^^

mLe

11 Apr 2012
Mh, could be funny, yes maybe. But, it doesn't really make sense to me. How do you exactly wanna handle that war? 10 Ct's against 10 Zombies?

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
Hi agen ^^

well... im not sure, thats why i posted it here, so maybe we cold have a "brain-storm"
i think all the best players shold join, maybe use V4 and have a new rank system for the clan fight? then when you type: clans in chat, you see only the clans & players who play at this server.

If we use ZR as exemple: they are 4 players: their avg.points are 6001 points, EH are 12 players registred who have played on the server, your avg.points are 3,767 points.

her are a exsemple: for you guys who love mathematics

1[Ƶʀ] Ȼʀɑɀƴ Şąȷƈʘ 6,739
2 [Ƶʀ] .twism. 6,414
3 [Ƶʀ] TwicE™ 6,126
4 [Ƶʀ] ЅτʀιкȆ™ 4,723
24,002/ 4 (Here you take the number of points each player has gained under the matchthe + number of players in the clan) = 6.005

so that i mean are if the clan have more players on the clanfight, its harder to get much avg.points...

this is just a exsempel of how i think we shold do it, so if you have a better idea just say it ;)

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i would say 5vs5 mr 12(means 12 rounds)like 2/2,5 minutes per round.
and humans cant camp, you have to keep moving as one team and hunt zombies(till they die): if humans cant kill all 5 zombies(within time),(zombies will win the round, and after 12 rounds or maybe less if you think it would take to long you can do each team 5 round on ct and as zombie
after all rounds finished.. most winning clan/team/groupe is the one with most win rounds(on their name).... that would be best war fight if you ask me..
i did play alot pcw private clan wars ;p i know this is much different but this would be best way to do an competiton between
excisting clans like EH/SH/PWB/DR/G/FL just an idea ;P would be fun tbh

Last edited:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
The only reason the clans are above EH is because most of the EH players do not play regularly...and with that do not get points. If all of our members would be playing regularly we would be high above any other clan ^^ so don't take hlxstast to compare which clans you think are at the top. That just shows how active the clans themselves are.

But yah im down for a war anytime :)

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
Hei, first of all i want to say that its not so bad idea from @got blunt
(i havent see the commend before now)

ASH:
fine to see you have take time to read this :))

well, we will see, its a long time and and for the days its many good hunters at the servers
so it have been great to see if all have the same skill that i have heard you all have :p

i also think that we all should take HLSCORE serious, and try to have any "clan-battle", for the fun (and really show who are the best clan ;) ), and show why its important to be into a clan, for if not anything happens into a clan, i don't see the point of been into a clan :rolleyes:
(i hope what you understand what i try to say^^)

Elementô

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I understand what your trying to say :) I do take hlxstats seriously. Because a player can not just simply get top score if he is a noob. Ofcourse lol. Im just saying that in more specific judging Hlxstats aint enough tho.

I would gladly be up for a test of skill between the clans :) we could make a Zombie Hunting Tournament. Maybe get a live stream on it. And ill commentate it since i do not think im good enough to join a team of specific numbers. If we're gonna fight i think going all the way is the best way to do it. So yah i can volunteer to have a live stream. Which the link to would be posted on all of the clan's forums and shiz and whoever doesn't play should look at the live stream :) :p

Just an idea ^^ but maybe ill play too =D ill see :p

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
u cant take hlstatsx seriously at all.

we already had a clanwar against DH (deadly hunterz) which was a wellknown clan and we won 17:3 against them.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland

we already had a clanwar against DH (deadly hunterz) which was a wellknown clan and we won 17:3 against them.

Well EH has good player from what i know(like Barra, Honey, MLE aka silversufer ;p and many others(phanty AsH olmost all of them)
i think like phanty said dont take hslstats serious, i think if we do like to have an competition between clans
its should be like win one war is like 3 points if its an draw both 1 points and if you lose zero point.
just like football ;p and after like all clans played each other you can see who has one the most points,
and there for also best clan/champion..so hslstats is fun to keep up with but has nothing to do with clan wars.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
why do you guys actually care? noone of you is in our clan? not being offensive

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012

Phanty? how did that work? can you tell a bit of the war was set up/ and

live stream = awesome idea

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
why do you guys actually care? noone of you is in our clan? not being offensive

am not really sure what you mean whit that command..? but i think it will be fun just to try it out, and i am that kind of person who love's to play whit "all the best players" just to see if i have a chance :p, and i am sure am not alone to that feeling.

i also want to say one thing;
its many good zombie hunters out there, and not all of they are into EH