Heey everyone

Coolnæs

Donator
30 Jun 2023
Hi everyone :)

You all know me as Coolnæs on the server, but my real name is Mark. I come from Denmark and im 29 years old.
I Live in my house in a smaller city on Zealand with my girlfriend. She moved in quite recently and have been spreading hair all over the place ever since 😜

I have never really been good at computergames, even though i enjoyed them alot, when i was younger. I just had a random urge to start up the good old pc about a year ago and without much thought searched for ''zombie'' on css. I had no idea at the time how fortunate that would make me. This made me discover V3, which holds so many great memories already! I have met alot of kind, fun players, who are all a positive part of this amazing community! Also the kind and fun admins ofc ;)
- Back in the days i played alot of Runescape, Fifa and Rocket League.

In my spare time i like being very active. I play alot of football and padel! I enjoy spending time with girlfriend, family and friends. Other than that i love cars and especially BMW's, which of course means i dont need to refill the blinker fluid!
Being a houseowner have made me more practical over the years, and quite recently i teared down my bathroom and build a new one. (pics are attached) Pictures with orange tiles are how it used to look!

My hope for the future is to create a loving family with my girlfriend 🥰 And if i know her right, we will be getting a smaller dog sooner rather than later XD

We did some ''model'' pictures recently, so i will ofcourse be picking that as a picture of myself ;)

I will see you on the server, where i hope we can create more memories together :D

Attachments

• 211216-Damgaard-104-profil-tryk[1].png
    211216-Damgaard-104-profil-tryk[1].png
    6.7 MB · Views: 54
  • yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0887.jpg
    IMG_0887.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1081.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1201.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
It's always a pleasure to get to know V3 regulars just a bit better.
Sometimes you can tell someone is a good person from their behaviour in-game and you sir are the perfect example.
Not only a good person in-game sending good messages and reporting people breaking the rules,but you also seem like a cool dude outside of the game too.
Congrats on winning in life as well,living with your girlfriend and spending time with your family and friends,always warms my hear when people enjoy doing that.
We also share the same love for BMWs, absolutely love your car,seems like the perfect choice!

• Love
Reactions: Sauce and Coolnæs

Coolnæs

Donator
30 Jun 2023
It's always a pleasure to get to know V3 regulars just a bit better.
Sometimes you can tell someone is a good person from their behaviour in-game and you sir are the perfect example.
Not only a good person in-game sending good messages and reporting people breaking the rules,but you also seem like a cool dude outside of the game too.
Congrats on winning in life as well,living with your girlfriend and spending time with your family and friends,always warms my hear when people enjoy doing that.
We also share the same love for BMWs, absolutely love your car,seems like the perfect choice!
Thank you for the kind words Soup, you just made my night alot better than it already was!
The fact that you take your time to answer all these treads, and show us that you notice all the good things really shows your kind character and i am grateful for that :D
And of course, i have tell you how awsome your taste in cars are ;)

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
I wish you good luck in your life together with your girl!
But the photos of how your bathroom has been transformed are not loading for me. Apparently this will forever remain a mystery to me, haha

• Haha
Reactions: Sauce and Coolnæs