Ex Admin
7 Aug 2012
ELITEHUNTERZ BANNERRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (fake).jpg

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
maybe making the EH letters bigger and removing "fealwen" from the background, it would be better xD, anyways good job. But maybe this is a test-fake banner :0. Isnt it?

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
The fealwen signatures in the background is only so none would copy and claim it's theirs.

Dunno bout the logo tho, the "ct" seems so common :p I would like something bright, like a city where you see zombies eating a corpse or something and on a house with a logo saying Elite-Hunterz maybe some cts on the roofs, that my friend would be Legen....wait for it.....

DARY

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
0y6jmeof.jpg

asked friend of me, he did this during 10 minutes i guess

let me know if u like it

Fealwen

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2012
The fealwen signatures in the background is only so none would copy and claim it's theirs.

Dunno bout the logo tho, the "ct" seems so common :p I would like something bright, like a city where you see zombies eating a corpse or something and on a house with a logo saying Elite-Hunterz maybe some cts on the roofs, that my friend would be Legen....wait for it..... Ill make a try

DARY

Ill make a try

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Nice, twice. Looks cool!

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Check out twices fealwen =P thats what i mean in the start =P but yours is showing some significant improvment =D

Keep it going ^^

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
twice u think ur friend can make a picture for me 2?
a easy one :p

i thought of it, but after kicking me for saying "fuck you" to my death ( not even directed to a person), no! :p