Do not get confuse by me in game. (Who give a deim thing on this simply skip this post and dont creat no need another problem with complains)

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Basicly i have some 1 mounth over bad bicep tendon injury what dose not desapier and i am suprise + combine with some 5+ years old upper hand wrist tendon sprain what did shut down full hand movment and strenght for arm back in time. I adjust new things at work to save my right arm in end of day but old and new hand injurys make me slow down my abilty to play game at my best cuz of pain it hits after work also when i have full work load of week and my work is where i need constant use strenght from all joints of my arms . Sometimes it is bad and it is hard to aim hour after hour not loosing sharpness of aim . Basilcly i woud need 2- 3 mounth + few tendon repairs but as we living in world we has each of us ambitions debts and simple life things and not in all countrys you can earn inaf monay to take care on health and take simply time off from work just like that and keep deal whith everything you must have in regular daily bases. I like push myself even body start falling apart but that is only way sometimes to continue to get moust simple things what for others in world comes 1 milion easier way . I have strong mind but life is life and somthing it dose take from you year after year . I also get boring a litll in server and i am not so willing rank hight as i did last year after 3 year be off . I have nice 3.00 Kpd with main Aha*Gunpower* 70 000 + kills and basicly i dont want let it down. other account i am pernament gag what make me nubing with main acc since my gag is end here.
If you can survive with 410 euros as i sometimes get in mounth than congrats to you cuz for me i have only 1 way for life to do - keep work and for arm give a fking deim thing - here is no option to take mounths off where even repair this issues . With time you build strong mind and start love and use to pain.
With good auto snipe to empty 30 bullets dose need press a lot times mouse and move mouse all over - thats basicly is all i had switch on more lazy game and for name changes is just some dumb internet b^%$%^&^& to switch mind off from all crap my mind is dealing outside fking screen - so try not take my mood name changes bad - it is not even close to anything serious or personal.
For just like that run around in map and not be focuse my aim also willl not be in place where normaly 80% of time it woud be . In short version i just cant play my best game and for that intrest to compete as best i can is gone.
Everything is fine and nothing can be bad only if you alow your mind work in that way and let body to folow with bad habits.

Hope best to all .