Hello all

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
Hello there :)

A slightly delayed introduction is better than none!

My in-game name is Aftershock, I'm a 27 year old guy from Flanders, the Dutch speaking part of Belgium.

It's entirely possible I've played on the Elite HunterZ servers in the far past when CS:S was still in its prime and zombie servers grew out of your ears. However more recently, I've probably started playing CS:S Zombies on the EH servers again about two years ago from now after a hiatus from CS for no real reason. Global Offensive came out but never interested me for one second, and so CS:S got lost for a while.

When playing CS:S now, I do exclusively play on the EH Zombie Hunting V3 with just as much love for V1. Back in the day you'd find me on a BE/NL jailbreak server and some 10 years ago on the long disbanded .Bad community servers. The people I got to know there and the amazing experiences had, all taught me the beauty of these communities such as EH and their gameservers that make it all possible :) Lunamy and I met like this and we're good friends to this day. The fact that EH is still doing it after all this time and so well, is something to be truly cherished! The continuous effort, coordination and friendly atmosphere are what makes EH special in my eyes.

Some other games I currently play are: Oldschool Runescape, Valheim and Command & Conquer: Generals with the occasional BF 2042 match or ARAM game on League of Legends. Something aside from gaming I really enjoy is driving places for no reason, although it's hard to consider that a hobby.

As a child and teenager I did grow up with a smoll dog who got to live a glorious 15 years, but the opportunity (or energy lol) to get a new one hasn't presented itself yet. Still, if your ass has four legs, fur and doesn't bite too hard, you're getting pet :D

And if you'd like to know how to know how the rest goes, you'll have to read the book yourself
cringe.png

Nice to meet you all!

Attachments

• wowee.jpg
    wowee.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • 2020.png
    2020.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 92

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hi there @Aftershock,

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. It's always great to learn a bit about the people we play games with. I hope you continue to have an enjoyable time playing on the EH Zombie Hunting V3 server as well as your other games.

• Love
Reactions: Aftershock

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
It's been a pleasure to get to know you better @Aftershock since we meet each other quite a lot on the server!

It surely was a nice read,and on what I can firmly agree on the most is that although CSS is quite dead,there's plenty of people in EH you can make friends with and stick with you for lifetime =)
(I can confirm that myself as one of the latest additions to this awesome community).

I also like "the hobby" you mentioned,I usually do that too with my friends,we drive to many places for no reason at all,just to admire the view,smoke a cigarrete,talk and have a laugh,It really feels like a hobby sometimes haha.

• Love

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hi Aftershock, a late response from me :)
Back in the day I had a nickname that had the word shock in it, I am glad to see that is still used. Glad to see that players are still writing here and make a intro, this one was definitely a real pleasure to read. Keep the positive attitude, and hunt those fattys! 😃