Hunter Partnering

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Just wanted to mention some basic pointers for partnering up on the hunt that are quite basic and already used by most players who hunt together.

I figured if they were codified here it could help to make them more dependable since there might be some slight differences and variations from hunter to hunter, this way whoever wishes to follow this code can find themselves in almost complete harmony with their hunting partner.

1. Take turns when pushing zombies
2. Run forward at the zombie when pushing to increase knockback, thereby keeping the zombies distanced, then run back as you reload while your partner takes over, and repeat
3. When taking turns, keep your line and avoid zigzagging, as you may accidentally block your partner when they're reloading and pulling back from their push, in other words, always stand beside your teammate, never behind
4. When it's your turn to shoot, make sure to not only defend yourself but also your partner, especially when they're reloading
5. If there are multiple zombies and it is your turn to shoot, try to divide your shots equally between the zombies, favoring the ones closest to you and your partner
6. Stay not too close yet not too far from your partner, find a balance in between and move WITH them through the same sections of the map, try to avoid being separated as much as possible
7. When juking zombies, try your best to avoid misleading them into the direction of your partner, if you must do so, make sure to cover your partner and shoot them away immediately (you can use your partner as bait, just make sure u save them lol)
8. Pick a good hunting partner and trust that they will cover you from the zombies they lead your way, this trust is necessary to ensure calm and easy handling of zombies, free of constant fear and panic on your end that will get you killed even though your partner had it handled
9. PAY ATTENTION TO HUNTING PARTNER'S RADIO COMMANDS
10. Radio command "Enemy Spotted." = Danger close, there is a zombie approaching us that you may not have noticed, quickly handle your zombie and get ready to deal with this other threat
11. Radio command "Team Fall Back." = Leave this section of the map, there's too many for us to hold them in this area, we need to reposition somewhere where we can get a hold of the situation
12. Radio command "Go Go Go." = It's time to do a hard push, we need to move forward for tactical reasons, such as repositioning some place up ahead seeing as our rear is compromised OR just simply used to say lets have fun and be very aggressive on this push, I'm gonna need u to push with me and cover me as soon as I have to reload, as always
13. Radio command "You Take The Point." = You lead, I'll follow. "Regroup team", "stick together team", "follow me" don't require explanation
14. If the hunting partnership turns into a hunting party through the joining of a 3rd, form a triangle and have 2 lead the push and the third conserve their ammo for support, mostly watching the rear or any other areas of weakness, remaining on standby to support the other two when necessary
15. If the party consists of more than 3 hunters, form a circle and each person cover the hunting partner to their right
16. HUNT

Last edited:

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
I've been using something like this for a long time. Cooperative work is always fun, especially when everything goes the way you want. Sometimes the player can be mistaken for the one who is hunting. You replace it for a while, and during reloading you see how your “partner” has already run away in an unknown direction, ha ha

Reactions: Sauce

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
The master has blessed us with his knowledge.
Embrace his words at all costs!

A little extra thing:
Hunting is more effective with your teammates if you are also geared with the right guns.Any SMG and Shotgun are the most viable for the job.
SMGs have lower damage but you have increased mobility options,if you trust your aim,use M3,however you will be slower so expect to be super vulnerable in case you miss your shot and don't have someone to cover you.

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023

A little extra thing:
Hunting is more effective with your teammates if you are also geared with the right guns.Any SMG and Shotgun are the most viable for the job.
SMGs have lower damage but you have increased mobility options,if you trust your aim,use M3,however you will be slower so expect to be super vulnerable in case you miss your shot and don't have someone to cover you.
AWP is also very suitable for hunting...
Why the hell did I have a person with AWP as my partner?
(Spoiler: We died)

• Haha

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021

A little extra thing:
Ha! Some master, how could I forget to include this!

TMP is the default hunting weapon I would suggest, I strongly advise all hunters to use this weapon, especially beginner hunters (it also really helps to both be using the same weapon so that u are more in sync with one another as u are more likely to correctly predict each other's reloading duration), those with more experience however should refer to what soup has added, couldn't have said it any better.

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
I want to make my top 3 weapons for hunting:

1st Place: TMP
The most ideal weapon for hunting. Has a small clip, but very fast reload. It also has high accuracy both when standing still and when walking. With this weapon you can hunt even alone.

2 Place: P90
Has a larger clip, but slower reload. The movement speed with this weapon does not change. With it you can easily control the situation on the battlefield. It also has good accuracy.

3 Place: M3 Shotgun
If this weapon hits a zombie in the head, it will fly away to the other end of the map from a large amount of damage. An “endless” supply of cartridges in the clip, but a low rate of fire. In the right hands, this weapon will be a killing machine. But here you have to try to control the situation; you can’t just hold the trigger and not let go.

Undoubtedly, other submachine guns can also be used for hunting, such as MAC10, UMP, MP5, but they have their drawbacks. It is better for a beginner to use weapons from the top, learn how to play them, and when the beginner is confident in himself, do not be afraid to leave the camping place to hunt a little and “dance” with zombies, then you can use other types of weapons

• Love
Reactions: Woozu and Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
I want to make my top 3 weapons for hunting:

The most ideal weapon for hunting. Has a small clip, but very fast reload. It also has high accuracy both when standing still and when walking. With this weapon you can hunt even alone.

2 Place: P90
Has a larger clip, but slower reload. The movement speed with this weapon does not change. With it you can easily control the situation on the battlefield. It also has good accuracy.

3 Place: M3 Shotgun
If this weapon hits a zombie in the head, it will fly away to the other end of the map from a large amount of damage. An “endless” supply of cartridges in the clip, but a low rate of fire. In the right hands, this weapon will be a killing machine. But here you have to try to control the situation; you can’t just hold the trigger and not let go.

Undoubtedly, other submachine guns can also be used for hunting, such as MAC10, UMP, MP5, but they have their drawbacks. It is better for a beginner to use weapons from the top, learn how to play them, and when the beginner is confident in himself, do not be afraid to leave the camping place to hunt a little and “dance” with zombies, then you can use other types of weapons
Beautifully ranked, totally agree with this.

Reactions: Raider Wesley

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
total agreement, i think no other weapon ever had such control over me when i was infected. on 1vs1 situations with a human, the human would shoot out his entire magazine on me and in a split second have the next one ready to unload. this little spiel would not just graduallly drain my hp all the way to 0 after a good 40 seconds of the most normal defense, but also push me all the way back against the wall behind me that was just previously a good 50 feet away. this small little thing with just the silencer making up almost 50% of its size can handle a zombie better than pretty much every other gun, even when unexperienced. truly the definition of "the small one also does the job"!

Gethigh

18 Jan 2022
netherlands
always nice to watch your bro in a reload so you can step in dump a mag then you reload and he can shoot xD Kinda like unlimited ammo if your with 3 person 2 can shoot 1 backup same with 4 xD
Nicly written bro btw @Sauce good for other people :) very niceeee