In order to get free ingame purchases need to do the following:

Add the source System.in-appstore.com/repo/

Then download the package: LocallAPStore

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Doesnt work for most of the games. There are a lot of fail errors in Cydia. I hope they 'll fix it soon..

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Really? I have only tried one game where it didn't work.

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Really? I have only tried one game where it didn't work.

Yeah dude, its a fail xD thanks for sharing anyway :) Like i said, i hope they will fix it soon, then it will be awesome.

BTW, ur guide is not complete :)

after u have done all of that (ur post), u have to go into ur settings and scroll down until you see ''LocallAPStore''. Then u go into the LocallAPStore settings and click : ''enabled''.

But still, it has a lot of bugs. :)

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
:) I was checking their site, and:

''Evad3rs Dev Team updated their Evasi0n Jailbreak tool to version 1.5. The new edition of evasion was issued to include the corrections that were issued in the evasion 6.0-6.1.2 Untether Cydia package, which addresses a bug that may cause boot issues on some iOS devices. As with past versions, Evasi0n v1.5 supports all iOS-based devices on iOS 6.0 through 6.1.2 and users can jailbreak just as easily as before.

If you own an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that was jailbroken using a previous version of evasion, there’s no need to restore to 6.1.2, download the updated utility and re-jailbreak. To apply the new boot revisions in evasi0n 1.5, simply launch Cydia, once it refreshes and downloads the updated data, navigate to the Changes section and install the new Evasi0n 6.0 – 6.1.2 Untether 0.4-1 update.''

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
After you have enabled the LocallAPstore in your settings it works. I tried it today.
it DOESNT work for games with good servers like Crime City, Modern Warfare etc.