Karma hited back.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I am more than confuse than able to say any facts. What ever happened in past stays in it . I step back in gaming from main account. In mounths i with admins was in circle runs where i coud not do good inaf . I have decide play less to recover daily my hand tendons injurys . Gaming efects it. That not so importnat but i am working with Steam help centr cuz looks after all the shit i had sayed some somehow with out notice has my main account what i can not explain and basicly everythign is fine but it no more in any way to log in into so basicly i belive it is it - the end . Okey i can eassy buy and made 10 euros x ( endless times ) new acc but that not in my intrest just saying that accout is since day one what i love and try my best outside bad mouth . I had find out a steam guard pasword is sending to other email account what is not for sure my . Where i eassy can say end of cover leter with * symbol is mean by ru so it is meaby some russian has done it . Here i have be bad with only few who is brain dead in all aspects where 10 from 10 i can give with bonus + on it 10+ but i will not put names out + side note i belive 1 % it is a gamer from this server . If it is hacked i no idea how person done it with out me reciving any wurnings + nothing has be change but the idea of this i writte cuz well i can not use it no more so you who dream about it or really is some "finger " put on it - congrats put your glass up and toast "Good jobe" . For admins here - if i not be able recover my main aha gunpower account in steam whoever did it what ever the reason was - well bye . As i have other account burlaks what is already pernament ban in forum . will let me hide my identity in other account as well - that is litll funny . I did try not use it for some 30 60 days but looks it is gone forever cuz some brain dead russian thinks he have musscles but he do not have so he goes real bitch mode . What so ever . I will work hard to recover it but if not than this is last time i sing in or use by name aha*gunpower* in any kinds . If i had uppsest here anyone - well internet is not best place to dump your shit so i am apologise for it i did to some time by times . I use to be hardcore drunk guy back in days so sometimes i belive it comed out from past while i was sober - i try to fix and thats a reason i stop in main . Karma hited back so this is it proboly last log in here. If i will feel i want i will creat new main verry base with good behave in server than i belive i can talk with Essy or any other special admin about not conect pernament but at this point it is to soon . In april i be 2 years sober and to fix all the crap in me is not that fast . Best wishes to everyone .

Attachments

• steam - kopija.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 93

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Be carefull guys . I did manage to recover my account even some did change my email and phone number . I belive as it is show as public with some games in it -the target was to get my credit card hold numbers what you can save in Steam. I always have think about risks and never save it in steam . Acoount was hacked but not sold - or any other damage done so that how i think why was the reason . It is important you do have you credit card numbers even if it is old expired credit card you have use to buy a game in steam to provide you real account holder wrights . As well if you guys has saw aha gunpower activiy after march 9 pls info me cuz it is important. That was day i was log in . That woud help me to figure out more. Hacker did in my account with out my notice - cuz i recive steam guard code imn my mail and i did not recive anything . Plus i always use oficial sites and no cookies . IT is fascinating how thay still can get access . As i sayed be carefull with your personal data in internet folks. As well i still will not play in game with this for my reasons. Wish gold bless day to all .

Reactions: Woozu