MUST READ .You worie to match with not using brain .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Each day i come here and see type of gamers who can not relax and turn mind off from the life thay have. Some have real problems and in game keep it on constaly is somthing i not understood. I can understood time by times complain about what ever it is but for a person each day -day after day- year after year see same type of behaviuor where any other person is on blaim but it will never be you as a problem. That some kind of gamers even when thay in good years thay do this and i just can not understand is thay so week in mind as well in other things than just in game - i hope no .

For worie in game about-
Moust comon thing is this autosnipers as i am as well auto sniper that litll litll trucks me also when i see this kids and not kids worie each day -day after day- year after year - i have a quastion for this type of gamers in my eyes - you all are so deim week mindset? - i thik you really all are week in mind.
I will try explain in logic look from game perspective using logical facts and things i am more 100% sure than ever i can be :
1) Gamer ability to make decisions ;
a)position taking - movments - fire power decreasing when you got stuck in other or shooting throught other person and thats is for each gun difrent and you know this all things how it is normal and when it is not?
b) radar - manny still thinks radar is no worth for this v3 server - why that dose not suprice me when thay have this argument ... ( it is wrong way to think)
I will skip a lot things cuz as far as i know this gamers can only worie with out any solution find since the problem is not thay but somebody else.
2) Knowlege- that is a key;
3) Dession reading and understading each difrent gamer strenght and habits
and i coud go list on and on ! It is already long time ago to match who worie in a fking game so match .

Like for autosnipers we all do hate when thay do steal a frag from you . A lot of times when i am zombie and i know that is a bad gamer he really is but i know he did low hit rate on me so he probaly steal this frag from someone but i can tell when that happens i am really low low in health ( foward in text will be use as HP) .There where you need some sort of knowlege to work with your self not oh this is bad or that is bad. Each zombie is 3 500 HP but first zombie have 6 700/900 HP and each next kill gives 100 + extra HP for zombie as well it have some 15-20 secundes where Hp dose natural way reduce . So back to idea when this bad autosnipers steals a frag - from zombie perspective i remind myself -
a) somehow i did bad call and i am here in this possion ;
b) i was already dead - what metters who kills you - enemy stays enemy and this server is zombies versus humans -
c) for bad autosnipers as zombie who have speed insane and in game a lot of times FPS up sky rockect drops and such a thing PING ( your internet concetion ) and for this idiots - to play with ping over 30 and more is already fking MATCH TO SAY we do paly in BEST LEVEL . Thay forget that .
SO knowing zombies have avarge to mess around wiht enemy aim you can do some tricks - move fast side do crazy bhop and match more - bad auto sniper will not be able hit you ( even good auto ) . That moust mind blowing when thay start worie cuz you see it is so eassy to blaim someone on somthing but it will never be you. i say this whole thing not because i am some way be ofend or be sad i just can not understand why thay keep each day -day after day- year after year a flinng worie so match. Why? week mind and thats all ? hmm.
A more for autos - even i am on ground with some other gun and some auto from box steals your frag - o yeaa that can be annoying and can make you to feel bad but i never can be mad on that person who sits on box and get a kill i shoud got and why ? Cuz i know not all my shoots was perfect i am fking honest to myself. Than i can analyse situation what was before - some zstuck in me and cuz of it i lose some fire power - was some lag some fps or ping drops cuz server got overload and server have this issues. It can feel bad in ''skin" when autos steals your farg but as me - i use that bad feeling only for one reason - to become better and thats all and i do not go each day -day after day- year after year to say things you this and that. I can respond to some who says this thing and be punish but thats difrent story.
For autos i can only agree it is fastest way to generate points and climb in rank possions but since as it have no oficial benfits of it like free vip (or any kind of sorts as that . ) It is on you and ony YOU what type of game you play. I personaly never worie what gun other use and how thay play . I can be litll more lazy with auto than other gun but for me it is crazy ping in server from zombies and basicly that is it- it is no fun to aim on ground 4 secunde zombie traveling in time- i am realy sensitive on it . It takes a lot nerv than any auto sniper in server - nothing more is bad than that.
Also ban autos for this gamers who you worie each day -day after day- year after year and thay will use to do something else and thay will climb from box down and do somthing more annoying more nerv taking more issues will come and more problems will be in your already existing week mind set up. This is as well how thay think so deim short look on things . What thay will do with other gun ? aim better? will make dession better? thay bad game sudnely will improve ? You shoud be happy thay are on box and not mesing around with you on ground and for this worie type gamers -If you do not know - than your own team is your bigest enemy in this zombie server - than now you know .
All of this i just want understand why since you open your game you come in and that means you can stop use brain and put everything single bad what is in you on somebody else and creat some kind of problem where it even has never be and for that have a person group who wories each day -day after day- year after year about auto sniper use in game - that week mindset i try to explain will not help you to feel better in game not become as better gamer but how you do feel - it will not help you if you will keep worie each day -day after day- year after year. When i do see any negative in game about auto use - you never even close to get me cuz every single time i already know you are week in mind and you are already broke .

• Wow
Reactions: Kr1pT1c and Woozu