New life to V1 - new clan: ΞH-V1

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Yesterday evening, I decided to play on V1 - and after approx 2 hours we had 14 players enjoying the thrilling, actionpacked intensity of the settings on V1.

During game, some of us were chatting about how to bring life back to V1.
Apparently there is still people who wants to play there.

Here is our suggestion:
We make a new clan: ΞH-V1
This clan is offcourse dedicated to players on EH servers, who wants to play on V1

How does this work?
Daily V3 is full, and the idea is, that members of ΞH-V1 will play on V3, and when we are enough, we can in chat state, that we move to V1.
With atleast 10 players, we will draw more players to V1.
The ΞH-V1 tag makes it easy for all to see how many dedicated V1 players are present
Meanwhile we leave room for more players to join V3

Later on, if we succeed, I will try (hopefully with help from Ralle) to tweak some of the existing maps, so maps on V1 will be better for the hunters - giving more hours of fun for all.

With this - and as you see - we use the ΞH in our name, because we see ourselves as a fan group of the EH community.

Approval:
I have talked to Havoc and Easy about this, and they both approved on the idea, but still, I think I will post it here, hoping that Admin group / Nikoo will take up the suggestion and we can get the full approval on using the ΞH in our fan, group, clan tag.

With that - I hope and look forward to succees on this initiative.
All are welcome _ but we play fast and with no mercy :)

Peace and love to you all

Hail

lb426

Donator
1 Jun 2017
I am ready to support you. But why so much green? Plants enslaved you?))

Last edited:

lb426

Donator
1 Jun 2017
Look... I don't care if you are black or white. You realy was a good addmin, I think!

Last edited: