2.) ROOM 2 WITH [2 SPOTS] [EXTREME X1]
TBOCS SCREENSHOT A02 [06-21-24].jpg

3.) ROOM 1 WITH [2 SPOTS] [EXTREME X1]
TBOCS SCREENSHOT A03 [06-21-24].jpg

4.) MAIN ROOM [EXTREME X2]
TBOCS SCREENSHOT A04 [06-21-24].jpg

5.) MAIN ROOM [$64M MILLION DOLLARS] [EXTREME X2]
TBOCS SCREENSHOT A05 [06-21-24].jpg

6.) 3 MUSICS BUTTON [BUT ADMIN SHOULD PRESS THAT ONE, BUT NOT BOTH THEY WILL BOTH PLAY MUSIC]
TBOCS SCREENSHOT A06 [06-21-24].jpg

Last edited:
DIFFICULTY: [EXTREME X1/X3] [RANDOM LEVELS] [EVERYROUND]
===========================================
EXTREME X1: [ALL OPENED DOORS CAN CAMP THE OTHER SPOT]
EXTREME X2: [2 CLOSED DOORS CAN'T CAMP, DEFEND ON SIDE WITH MORE TEAM TOGETHER OR ANYWHERE WANTS TO STAY CAMP]
EXTREME X3: [ALL CLOSED DOORS, CT & T BASE ONLY DEFEND TOGETHER AND NO CAMP SPOT]

Attachments

• ZM_ACESTMA_PRINCEOFTEMPLE_RISEN_EH.rar
    29.3 MB · Views: 34
EXTREME X2: [2 CLOSED DOORS CAN'T CAMP, DEFEND ON SIDE WITH MORE TEAM TOGETHER OR ANYWHERE WANTS TO STAY CAMP]
EXTREME X3: [ALL CLOSED DOORS, CT & T BASE ONLY DEFEND TOGETHER AND NO CAMP SPOT]

REMAKE MAP LIST:
=============
  • ADD OVERLAY HUMANS WIN AND ZOMBIES WIN [MADE BY C4BERS4M]
  • ADD 1 EPIC MUSIC FOR ADMIN ROOM [I ONLY PLAY THESE EPIC MUSIC AND NOCLIP ME THEN BACK TO THE BASE NOT INTO CAMP WITH THEM]
  • FIXED WALL ON TOP SIDE LEFT OF THE ENTRANCE

Attachments

• ZM_ACESTMA_PRINCEOFTEMPLE_RISEN_EH.rar
    36 MB · Views: 33
Hey
your map looks good.

Do the doors open automatically or is there a button? At first I had the problem that the door was closed at spawn and couldn't get any further except with noclip.
And because of the reloading, the doors to the other rooms were closed, but the door at the spawn was open.

As a CT this spot is good, but as a ZM it would be difficult to get to it. Maybe put a blocker so the players can't use the spot
zm_acestma_princeoftemple_risen_eh0000.jpg

the door closed without button, so all they need to do is try to use M249, SG550, and TMP to defend together, but no one something make a mistake or they will all die, but the noclip is no button, let admin noclip me to touch the music from top the roof then back to the base not go into spot with them or teleport me, the other door is closed by changing difficulty in X1 - X3 everyround.

so the defenders, I like when they are making a group to use SG550 and M249, so do the first to shoot using m249 and other using sg550 is stop shooting with ammo, so if all machine is reloading then next to shoot all with sg550 to target their head and stop shooting with m249, so if all snipers reloading then next to shoot all with m249, that's the best strategy since when I'm solo or have a teammate to defend together are using tmp or p90.

Last edited:

REMAKE MAP LIST:
=============
  • REMAKE FOR CHANGING TEXTURE ON THESE SPOTS.
  • REMAKE FOR CHANGING LADDERS DESIGN.

Attachments

• zm_acestma_princeoftemple_risen_eh.rar
    36.1 MB · Views: 28
Map idea is great (some kind of an arena), textures are great, but not advanced enough in my opninion. What i mean by that is that i would say make some other rooms.

Reactions: thebl4ckc4bers4m